How many of you actually network with each other on GAG?

Whenever I am on this site, I notice that some people will comment on posts as if they know the person, or there will be Questions that imply that you know people on GAG on a more personal level almost.

I have never talked to anyone on here after discussing a question they or I may have. I have never received messages from people who just wanted to chat. I do have followers (which I realize was I thing the other day), but they never seem to actually be involved with me past that.

So I'm curious: How many people do you talk to on here? How often?

• I know a lot of people on GAG personally (5+), and we talk frequently (3x or more a week).
    25% (5)16% (3)21% (8)Vote
  • I know a few people on GAG personally (1-4), and we talk now and then (1-2x a week).
    25% (5)16% (3)21% (8)Vote
  • I only know people on GAG because they are also my friends in real life.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't know anyone on GAG personally.
    50% (10)68% (13)58% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I do with a couple of people. Its nice to get to know them. Everyone has a little different story to tell.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• yeah this site is a little more tight knit than most. it's pretty much y I'm still here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many people can endure me. Heck, I can't even endure myself ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to one person off of GaG pretty much daily, and then another on GaG through messages and then I have a select few I talk to pretty often on opinion comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a few people and we usually talk everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to several on a personal level a few I talk to off of here as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a handful of people on GaG. On a personal level.. Two in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to some people here, but I don't know them personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten to know a few people personally on here. I'm friendly with most people tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yahh , there's even a few I talk to outside of here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I message a few here on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to a couple in pm often that I've gotten to know. I do not see them in real life however.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever talked to anyone from this site on another site or over the phone, then?

• I talk to people here most often.. I have had some try to get me to Skype but I decline. I have spoken to a couple through email vs pm here.

• Nope.. Just joined and I know absolutely no one... But on this one thing I did I was chatting on a deep level anoymously for two hours..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• TRYING TO BE THAT GaG JERRY MAGUIRE!

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...F00000578-208_468x318.jpg

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

0|3
    0|0
  • Your poll makes it hard for me to answer. I "network" with over five people, so A, but some of them are occasional while others are very often, so I could only go with B. There are some I message, email, and talk on the phone with. Others I mes and email only, and others are only msgs, Have not met any of them but have gotten to know some very well and would enjoy meeting any of them. Amongst all the strange people on here, there are some real gems!

0|0
    0|0
  • I Know one personally on GAG. We met through here. But we haven't talked in quite a while.

But now my profile is set so only people who follow me can contact me. Although I don't know why most would want to talk with me. Considering the age gap between me and most Gaggers

0|0
    0|0
    • Insight from a different age group would be one, like comparing how people would act in a situation when they were younger versus when they are older.

• Yeah, I have noticed you are definitely younger. But I think ou would act maturely enough that I would talk with you.

• yes we're engineers with some othr GAGers... so we do...

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as I comment on peoples boxes or people comment on mine, I really don't talk much on pm.

Forever aloneeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a few people although I don't know how they can tolerate me but they manage to so more props to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to a few people occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do with one girl almost daily

0|1
    0|0
  • well i talk to a few people off the site via Facebook, Skype or phone.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, I've got friends here. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • noone ! im only come here when im bored so :P

0|0
    0|0