Have you ever seen one of those questions/myTakes that make you want to ask, "On a scale of weed to krokodil, how high are you?"?

Have you ever had that moment? Feel free to post the link to the question/myTake if you want.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/a9193-who-we-men-really-are-mystery-solved

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Men are androids?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I just saw that one too

Better than the ones that are just flat out terrible advice.

For myTakes to work they really need to be organized and likely vote sorted.

• "For myTakes to work they really need to be organized and likely vote sorted. "

This is why I'll never public a myTake.

• Dude, the amount of times he used "//" is ridiculous. Can't he just write a normal sentence?

• basically... are there any people who really sit and read mytakes? : O

that would be weird basically... no?

• I thought I'd get a giggle from it, and I did, but it also left me wondering about his sanity...

• No. The questions that trip me up are actually serious and... let's not get into them. They are very, very rare.

• Everytime I see my bromantic brother JackKerouac77 asking a question.

• What the fucks komodo?

• WTB some krokodil

What Girls Said 1

• Yea I see at least one a day. Some times more if the guy is real active that day. hahaha