This happening to anyone else on gag?

when i click on any post the opinion section just starts flashing like its there, then its not, then its not again? also this doesn't stop? im not to sure if its just my computer but im sure its not because it doesn't do that to any other website.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• yea. ever since the most recent update. it's annoying because it's causing it to crash more than usual.

What Girls Said 6

• Huh? Could it be that the feed is just refreshing? Because I've noticed that the feed refreshes on its own every few seconds or so (especially the live feed that shows all site activity), maybe that's what's causing the "flashing" or whatever? Not entirely sure what you mean.

• it's not happening to me.

• 0|0
  • no. but i've been having a different problem. can't access my "opinions" page.

• No, my only issue is my account automatically signs me out sometimes on it's own?

• Yea, especially when I'm on my phones

What Guys Said 5

• Ever since GAG made to gender specific change most posted links are inaccessible to my from my phone.

• Can you give an example to this issue:
      - on which pages do you see this problem
      - what device/browser are you using
      - can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
      Thanks

• Almost all choices which come with a web page. The options used to be in blue , now they are black just as the regular text ; so now I can't access them so I must pass them by without a vote. If you or someone here can explain how to screen shot and share I will be happy to accommodate to better this site

• nope... do u have any screenshots of this prob?

• no i don't it'll have to be a gif or something to really see the problem but i don't know how to create gifs

• i haven't had that problem, but I've been having issues with commenting sometimes. It happens randomly, but sometimes gag will not allow me to comment on particular answers. its been happening frequently lately

• What happens when you try to comment? What error do you get?

• what device and browser are you using?

• @GirlsAskGuys

im using chrome on a macbook pro

• no it isn't happening to me

• No but I can never send pms from my cell. which really really pisses me off