Whats your favourite thing about GAG? What makes you come back and log in again?

I really like GAG because I like to think that the things O have learned from my horrible dating experiences may be of aid to others. Haha

• I just like getting answers to my questions
  • I like both asking questions and sharing my experiences to help others
  • I like chatting to people / making new friends
  • I like to have a giggle at people's questions, this thing is amusing!
  • I come to read the articles.
  • I just come to lurk
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know. I do like looking at my notifications, seeing people's responses to myTakes and my opinions. It's a little victory if I get one or two MHO's.
    I enjoy answering questions and feel I have enough life experience to be helpful to someone.
    I'm speaking to someone who's really helping me through a difficult time right now (@Hans222) and I really appreciate it. He's given me the best help and advice out of all my friends, whilst not being afraid to speak up when I'm acting ridiculous and showing me a sane path to follow.
    This place is just my little sanctuary, a little community I can be a part of.

What Guys Said 12

• Seriously, I don't know why I am here what do I love. But one thing I know is that the (specific) people and staff is perfect which don't let me to leave, otherwise I'd left it long way ago.
    I just write some myTakes for my writing practice and taking on some basic problems of society. I don't ask questions because I solve my problems myself but I do it for psychology test of the people of different places, I give so many options (40-60) per day and hope people would like it and fortunately, they do. I keep this place pleasant by removing negative posts (as I'm moderator), I saved many suicidal people by talking to them on PM and the xper I earn will be donated to needy people which I am proud of.
    Thanks guys for your love ^_^

• B comes closest, mixed with C...
    Fortunately there are enough nice people on here to make it a pleasure to be and to stay on GAG!

• The site has become quite international, so I usually am not bored here, and I have a lot to share, both in answering and asking questions.

I appreciate some of the people here, very with-it.

• I like to poke fun at the admins. It's fun to remind them that this is the internet and they have no real control over how people will behave or what they will say. They aren't fans of freedom of speech. It agitates them so much that they can't control people with their amazon cards.

• Hmm, so I love to make new friends, but that's not the only reason why I stay here. I do like to help people out (but I can be really sarcastic), and there's just a good community here (for the most part).

I LOVE YOU, G@G!

• This site just isn't a messages board; it is an online community, an "internet town".

The community aspect and feel to this site, is why I've been here over 5 years.

:-D

• Honestly, no better way to kill time. But if on the way you can give a useful answer / comment, it feels good. Moreover, the excitement of seeing the orange notification is so exciting !!! Hehe.

• I like to see new different questions every minute and also ask my own questions and getting answers

• All the cool users.

• At this point it's only to talk to this one girl

• The good looking Gurls hahaa 8)

• I like giving my opinions on questions, and of course xper!

What Girls Said 3