Does gag delete your messages if you haven't been on in a while?

I've been off for like I don't know three months and i know i had a lot of messages i never got to read from people i miss so do they like get deleted now or what? Just curious because a lot of shit has changed here apparently..

0|1
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps try to click on the profile name of the person, than click on "message" and see if you either still see them or their is a button "see older messages" that you can click".
    Not certain, I don't have the problem... and first of all: welcome back Samantha! Really good to hear you again :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! yea im just confused says i have like 20 messages but my messages are clear there's nothing there. i dont see a see older messages button but ill look again.

• Show All
    • well after some serious stalking i have found a couple people lol i feel like most of the other people i used to talk to have probably left cause they were here and then they left before and came back so i dont even know their names im so bad with names its horrible. hopefully if they are still here they will see my question and re-messaged me lol thank god i made sure to contact most important people off this site just incase shit like this happens. but wow so many so much has changed

• Yeah, give it some time to sink in... we'll take good care of you make you feel welcome back :-)

What Guys Said 9

• yeah they do... they deleted our convo D: the memories!

#thestruggleisreal

0|0
    0|0
    • the notifications you have right now are most likely "ghost notifications" meaning you got a legit notification but the source of it has now been deleted but the notification hasn't gone away yet, the admins can fix this though.

• I figured that out last night by clicking on everyone's page I know messaged me and then they disappear once I click the messages it's really sad though! All the memories! 😭😭😭😭

• They delete them every 3 months or so, regardless of whether you have been on the site or not..

0|0
    0|0
  • it dos it after 90 days or so basicaly

@girlsaskguys

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its 90 days!
    sorry, hopefully all those who messaged you will see this and drop a hello in the PM box =)

0|0
    0|0
    • Right that's what im hoping apparently i have like 20 messages mia right now so im pretty mad. and i dont know anyones names on here. ugh

• hopefully they will see this! good luck!

• Yes messages are usually stored i believe 90 days than they are deleted.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had some of mine dissapear

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I guess after 90 days or so

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They do! I have noticed that all of my previous messages up until December 31st are gone. I don't delete any of messages either. It is automatic I guess after a certain number of days.

0|1
    0|0
    • wow im really sad cause i dont know who messaged me and thats exactly how long I've been gone.

• Show All
    • I its about 3 months because the earliest message I still have is December 31st - now

• Thanks for telling me.
      I just checked. All those memories and silly conversations. :/

• I saw a similar question a while back apparently messages are cleared every few months.

0|0
    0|0