I have a question about GAG?

I've been talking to a friend of mine (met here) for a while now, and I wanna have a way to save the entire PM chat we've had so far. Or at least, see the entire thing and save it to notebook or something through highlighting. Is there any way to get all of the messages in a few clicks, or am I stuck with not being able to save it?

Sorry if this sounds like a newbie question or something. I just like to have the ability to save my chats.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• There's no way to save them on the site. You would have to copy and paste the conversation into a word document or wherever you want to save it.

• You'd have to copy and paste your conversations manually to wherever you want to save them... there's no way to save or keep track of your messages on G@G, and in fact when messages are a few months old they're automatically removed.

• I haven't tried to save a chat on GaG so I don't know. Probably ask one of the admins or @GirlsaskGuys

What Guys Said 2

• You have to open the entire conversation by simultaneously tapping 'show more' then copy it and paste it into your hard drive storage.

• Nope I don't think it's possible. :/

You either have to copy every single word there, or picture it with your phone.

Anyways I'm not sure of it yet. Good luck. :)