Why is this site is so freaking messed up?

I don't get it. The purpose of this site is to get insight from guys and girls about personal issues. So why do you people always ignore the important ones and answer the stupid fucked up ones that are random???? Someone could be crying for help but you rather comment on a question that is just stupid in comparison... smh damn!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• i try to help as much as possible, if you are having trouble with something, you can always PM someone you see gives solid insight or advice

feel free to PM me if you really need help with anything, and i will try my best to give you a solid opinion, advice, or insight on anything

• Your question is not more "important" than other people's question. Step down from that pedestal honey.

People have a choice to answer whatever question they feel like answering.

• Please copy and paste the line where i said "MY QUESTIONS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHERS" I never said or think that. I just expected that when someone needs help, at least some would come to the rescue

• Lack of expertise.

• because you cannot tell people what to answer to basially...;-)

• Because the live feed provides limited number of questions.

• i don't know about anyone else but i answers the questions i feel i can give good opinions on don't want to give bad advice to someone in a serious situation or if i know nothing about the subject and if the and i am not sure this site is just for serious suggestions did not read that any place

• This is a troll site. :)

• The number one mistake of any individual is coming to the public for professional counseling. It is also incredibly common.

• i think people like those questions more then the insight questions but there are enough people who answer those.

• Many people that are mean love to go on online sites like this. I am not mean though.

• How do you decide what really important?

• It's actually "so. many. haters", I DONT THINK you quite know what smh means.

• @baakmann everything means something different in another countries, so dont tell me I dont know what smh means just because it dont mean the same thing in your country as it does in mine.. if u want to know what it means in my country google it on a jamaican page

• You can always leave

• because some times the "stupid fucked up ones" are actual questions and they really need an answer. Like the penis size and boob size questions are for people who are insecure about them. They person questions get answered too from people who know how to answer. If no one knows what to do they don't answer.

• I suppose the serious ones take too much effort to respond to, plus people don't feel like getting drawn into a long comments conversation. So the easy, pointless ones are a one-and-done

What Girls Said 12

• I mean... no one is making you stay here...

That and it's easier to answer stupid questions than take time to create a long drawn out answer to a serious one.

• Sound like you representing for the lazy ones who just want to give fucked up opinions to fucked up questions

• Because not everyone is here to be serious all the time and only answer personal questions. No one is obligated to answer a certain type of question, people can post on whatever questions they like or feel interested in.

Personally, I do both. I will answer some serious questions and then sometimes I prefer to answer more lighthearted questions. This site offers people a very wide range of topics to talk about.

• Bc they are lazy. Honestly of course no one has to answer anything and I support a persons right to answer or not answer whatever they want. However in my opinion the overwhelming cause for the choice preference is laziness. Selfishness and desperate need to be liked and approved of by others and fear if the unknown-My opinion.

A person Has a chance to help but they bat not give a perfect answer or it may be controversial or they just dk how it will be recycled... it it may require perception insight brain power logic empathy discussion -the works. it requires thinking do you choose the thing that will make you look and feel clever with little to no effort. It's safe.

• They answer the stupid one because the comments don't require much thought to be put into them.

• Because the questions of "Does he like me?" are boring af and there's usually a lot to read.

• Well people can answer whatever question they want. I think as long as you know your intentions and why you're doing what you do then what others choose to do with their own free will shouldn't matter. You may not agree with how others choose to answer a question but that's all on them.

• Well maybe it's not that important to them? Maybe they don't see the question? Maybe they aren't following that topic? That is what this site is for, but sometimes questions go unnoticed. It's happened to everybody.

• I think this site is open to any question as long as it doesn't violate any rules right but like I get what you're saying but it wasn't as random as it used to be. It is what it is, we all can ignore these questions and leave.

• I agree!! I don't ask questions about my personal issues now, because they either don't get opinions or silly sarcastic remarks.
    I try to answer the questions where people are crying out for help

• GAG is GAG. For better or worse.

• But the stupid fucked up questions are the important ones!

• How is that so?

• Oh fuck off. Why did you decide to comment a month later? A MONTH!

• Lol am sorry, I got fed up and stayed away for awhile. just got back on :)

• Some people don't want to give bad advice, others just want to get experience so they can get the Amazon gift card.