Guys, why would you care about a girl's love life?

Just curious why a guy would ask a girl about her love life a lot.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually don't ask, but when I do, it's because I genuinely care for her well being. Doesn't mean I have romantic interest in her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• genuine curiosity, from me at least. other than that i dont give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be trying to dig for dirt, too. heh

0|0
    0|0
    • But why?

• Show All
    • We're not even close to dating haha.

• Okay cool. I thought it was interesting other responders assumed you weren't, and I accidentally assumed you were when I first read the question. Anyway if you are not together then he's most likely interested.

• personally i don't ask such things as i wish i won't be asked those thngs basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes you

0|1
    0|0
  • My guess is he's wondering if your single so he even has a chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not. I would listen if she wants to tell me. If she doesn't want to tell, then it's okay too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's basically like asking "Are you single?" or, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fighting a losing battle. The attitude men have toward promiscuous women is never going to change. They are great for uncommitted sexual encounters but not for long term partners. Yes it's a double standard - just like the many double standards women have.

0|2
    1|0
    • You're entitled to your opinion, and I'll respect it while having my own. Thanks though.

• Show All
    • I'm not even going to dignify that with a response, other than "have a good day, and I wish you all the best!" :)

• Cheers. Enjoy your naivete...

• The more partners she sleeps with, the more likely a marriage is to fail. 5 partners or more correlates to a 90% divorce rate.

0|1
    1|2
    • I doubt you'd say the same thing about men sleeping with more than 5 partners. Sorry but this is some bullshit.

• lol @ anon coward

• Whatevs.