Why are there so many creeps on here?

there are so many creeps..it freaks me out. just today I've gotten for different guys message me saying you're so beautiful and all this weird shit..i mean i get a compliment..but don't say it a million times..and don't stalk me..how can i find out who all the creeps are and block them? and why are there so many of them??

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• This is the price you pay for being a girl on the Internet.

On behalf of those who try to avoid dragging their knuckles - I apologize. I'd suggest making a Tumblr account soon and finding some nice well-armed girls on there to be yr online posse. :P

• because it's... the internet basically

• The problem is because this is the Internet, also you can have several people with mutiply yo accounts

• Must be a tough life being so incredibly attractive people won't stop complimenting you. Lol kill yourself

• but when they do it multiple times and won't stop then you start to wonder if they really mean it at all or if they are just stalking.. and I'm not that attractive.. which makes me freaked out when people message me that.

• I don't know. People can be crazy. Be wary of them, and always be around people you trust.

• Anonymous inbox messaging isn't possible, so if someone inboxed you, click on the text of their username to go to their profile, then click the "block" button

• OP I'll trade you my problems for your problems srs.

• uh? I don't know bout that..

• I seriously would. I can handle it.

• i meant I don't know what your problems are.

• dont post any pictures.

• i just have my profile pic! that's it!! lol

• Am I a creep?

• I am only 18. I am not 40 or 50 years old.

• I don't know.. i dont think you've ever messaged me anything weird. lol

• I believe You can go to your settings and block everyone from messaging you except for the people on your friends list

What Girls Said 2

• maybe because they have no life

• You're bound to bump into men like that, especially if your on the Internet.

Just read, delete, (block if necessary) and repeat.