New on here, can someone explain how things work?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Don't ask "rate me" questions, don't ask about a cute boy that stared at you for 2 seconds, or how to "hint" to a guy you like him. You look hot, no that boy doesn't like you he just looked at you like he does 5,000 other people everyday, if you like him just ask him yourself, and hints are stupid, just find out straight up and be honest. Boom I just answered 90% of the questions here. If you ever feel like asking a question similar to the ones I have laid out, I guarantee I just gave you the answers, so think twice, unless you want to hear the same thing from 18 more people. Otherwise, have fun! Engage in discussion :)

• You get your Xper about a day after you earned it. With more Xper, you get higher ranks, which gives people a way to recognize your wisdom.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

I was gonna post a bunch of stuff, but this link covers everything.

Few things:
    Don't ask us to role play for you.
    Don't attack people or stereotypes.
    For future reference, the girlsaskguys tag for questions is in relation to the site, specifically. The Other tag is for stuff like politics or video games or why your socks smell bad.

• It's simple really you accept my THIRST with pleasure and nice to meet ya 1st came the sexy farm9.staticflickr.com/.../...558_d98191018b_z.jpg then came the cat call cdn.lolcaption.com/.../...at-sexy-cat-hey-baby.jpg Now I'm waiting on your reaction

• ignore any dudes who message you about looking for sex.

• Things like what?

• The Xper thing.. what is it

• You get xper points for answering and posting questions, your level depends on how many points you have, and you can redeem them for stuff.

• you ask a question. people answer it.
    people ask questions. you answer them.

it's not brain surgery.

What Girls Said 1

• You just answer and ask questions message people and like earn free XPER points.