How do you get girls of GAG to want to comment on your answers?

I see it happen to quite a few guys on here, i want girls to give me the attention they give to those guys!

How do you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to be either very attractive or very satisfying to their female egos.

If you're not attractive (manly and hunkalicious), then you need to be funny and an excellent listener. Make her laugh while listening to her insecurities/problems. That builds social equity and she'll see you as a useful cog worthy of greasing with occasional acknowledgement.

Oh, and agree with her on 99% of all issues, even if it takes BS to get to that 99% figure. She's almost always right and super smart and cool. Remember that.

Hopefully this helps. If you follow these tricks of the trade, you'll be raking in comments just like the village chief with hairy balls and broad shoulders that can barely fit through doorways.

What Girls Said 4

• You have my attention.. What do you wanna do with it now

• I do not think it is just purely giving attention. People get along well, have nice chat etc Conversation just flows.
    Be yourself and have fun. Why do you want attention?

• Joking always helps (just don't be rude). Start a chat about something that you could talk about all day long. e. g. one guy asked me something about cars (not really my thing, but the text was so interesting, that I instantly wanted to reply and just keep the conversation going). Of course most of the conversation was about cars. suddenly I realised that I don't have to think before I reply. Answers just came very quikly in my head.
    Keep it simple.

• You offer them money!

What Guys Said 4

• then make questions that are foucsed towards girls basically...

• It's not really a guy girl thing. You just have to ask good questions. Just relax, be cool and people will answer your questions, girls included. Most people here are good peeps

• I'd rather have attention of females in person, just sayin'.

• Dude you need help, I'm talking seriously