Would it be better if after you answered a question, if you stayed on the page?

I like to answer then go back and read what others have written. Why does it navigate you away from the question when you are done. Wouldn't you like it if you answered and it stayed on that page?

Most Helpful Girl

• After you submit your opinion, you should see a link on the top of the next page that takes you right back to the question you answered!

What Guys Said 6

• I guess it would be nice. but it's not hard to just click the back button to get back to the question... so I'm alright with it as it is

• Hey, Catlady!! I just hit the back button on the browser and there you are again, back where you are.

• See!! I'm still here!! Take good care!!

• OH!! WOW!! Brilliant. We still got Meg, our border collie. Just turned 6 back end last week. But, hey, we're getting off topic now. Admin will make us go in the Naughty Cupboard!! Could pm is you're so inclined. I won't push it though. Your call.

• I don't mind now that at least there's a button that takes you back to it. before that it was annoying.

• I think it would be great i they changed that. But its not a huge deal.

• I hate when someone asks a question then doesn't stay on the page to see comments

• Yes I tend to agree. It would make it simpler. I guess the idea is to get you looking at other questions quickly, but it's nice to take time to read what you clicked on first!

Great recommendation!

Could you help me my question pls? Would really appreciate some advice. Pls feel free to read before clicking send it on your opinion =D www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

What Girls Said 1

• I do the same thing! So annoying