Hey do you guys and girls think that the admins of GAG will pull a April fools prank on us?

I have a feeling they will lol and it will be a prank that will have all of us fooled and upset at first lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember one year a while back they gave everyone on the site moderator icons beside their username. Lol There were SO MANY questions being asked about why everyone on the site was now a moderator, it was quite interesting. Haha I don't think they've done any April Fools pranks since then though.

• Would you believe it if they got rid of the amazon gift card reward on April 1st? LOL

• I would still fall for it lol just cause how much I love the gift card lol

• haha! Yeah, definitely. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well frog... it looks like you know to much now... you might have an... accident... : P

• Ah oh they might deleted everyone's accounts lol for a couple hours or get rid of the Amazon gift car reward.

• haha I would laugh if that happened

• I wouldn't only after I found it was a prank lol

What Girls Said 2

• They'll probably remove the gender filter for a day...

• Lol or tell all of us that the Amazon gift card reward is gone and they would get rid of it for a couple of hours that will get everyone really upset lol.

• I bet they will. That's why I'm not going to use internet in 1st April :)

• Me neither lol actually I need to get to a Guru soon I am almost at getting the $60 amazon gift card

• Do you take off of work every April 1st? lol

• You shouldn't take it serious. Besides my work doesn't include computers.

What Guys Said 5

• GENDER FILTERS ARE THE EARLY PRANK?

• Yeah I kinda hope so!

• yeah its gonna be guysaskgirls, funny part is no one will even notice.

• I doubt that lol I think it will be something that would make everyone mad lol like getting rid of the amazon gift card.

• hahaa I think most would probably still stay, I know Klaatu will xD

• hope GAG admins don't follow stupid occasions like this basically

• lol that would be silly. I don't think they get that much involved with the community