Do automatically selected MHO count in daily Xper score at the end of the day?

I just noticed they don't maybe.....just wanna verify it basically!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is written in the FAQ section:
    "If the Question Asker does not select a MHO within 30 days, our system will automatically choose one for the Question based on several different criteria. The Question Asker and the Opinion Owner do not earn Xper points for these auto-selections and the Opinion Owner is not notified."

• Thanks!

• @ArabianPwincess197 - they need to run this site. They won't implement what's best for users, they'd implement what's best for business.

Deducting xper like that would discourage people from asking more and more questions, indirectly.

What Girls Said 2

• Automatic doesn't give you Xper points.

• yeah i've noticed that basically

• I usually have to wait awhile sometimes for MHO, Klaatu51, to kick in the points. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I actually have not stopped to think about this before , but you do in fact have a valid question

• If I knew the answer I definitely wouldn't tell YOU! .. no, I probably would but I don't know.