Is this creepy gager guy harassing me?

this weirdo keeps on sending me messages about sexual stuff and says he wants me to be his "gf".
he also said he was going to travel to england, london.

where i live, to get me.

I'm scared, don't know what to do.

he's a frequent gager on here

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• expose his punk ass!
    Put your account on private
    and message the GaG help thingy and report him

• It's okay he was harassing another girl on here and I sent him a message telling him to back off and stop. Then he threatened to kill me three or four different times. SMH first time for everything on this site.

• Just block and report.

• First of all your name is super sexual and he probably thought you were easy. Secondly just block him even if he were to go to England chance of him finding you are super slim, unless you were dumb and gave him your address lol Tell him how you feel so he doesn't creep out more girls, maybe he is just a clueless idiot

• Your creativity is lacking. Bad story, obvious tells, no social leverage.

2/10.

• Tell him you have AIDS that way you don't have to bother keep blocking every new account he makes of course he's probably already seen this topic being the stalker that he is...

• Block him and set your profile to private so he can't bug you. Then turn around and start trolling him. Oh I guess also report him.

• It really depends on his nature. If he just stalks you to arouse some sexual fantasies, it ie easy, just block him.
    But I am afraid if he is really going to do it. You know, some computer engineers are creepy (no offense to computer engineers). If he is a really psychopathic guy who can decide your IP address, that will be terrible.
    But luckily, most times it does not happen.

• I'm sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• This guy must be desperate running for someone with skank in their name.(jk)

• Copy and paste anything, and I mean anything he sends you and sent it to admin asap. Block him. Do anything you have to do.

• You know there's some very obvious ways of dealing with these issues, instead of damselling.

• Even if he did, he would still have a hard time actually finding you.

• You can always block him you know..

• Sorry asker I know you're telling the truth. Those two guys you mentioned are the troublemakers.

• block him. What's his name?

• Apart from living in London, (a fair few million people there), does he know anything else about you? I'm just saying that he might just be saying that, as creepy as it sounds, to flatter you without any real intention of tracking you down...

• What's his name?

• That's what God invented the block button for Honey. :).

• This is literally the only message that transpired

i. imgur. com/AIuzjIU. jpg

And here is the accomplice:
    i. imgur. com/nCpYfZS. jpg

Plus, she has the word "skank" in her username. Dead giveaway for a non virgin (she is probably a slut too

• What's his name? By the way you're hot 😜 sorry don't mind me

• that creepy virgin chaser guy

• LOL he is obsessed with virgins. He has way too many mental problems..

• I think we should talk with him if he's sick😶 or tell me if he do that again n I'll blow his head off

• I have one question for you: do you want the d? If not did you tell him you don't?

• Well, guys like what they can't have

• is it possible to block him out flag him.

What Girls Said 21

• LOL welcome to GaG

I'm sorry but u might have to get used to that if ur not blocking off the creeps on here. u can also set ur profile to private to avoid such people and have the option of accepting or declining who follows u =]

• My suggestion would be to report him. You can go to his profile and click the little flag and select Private Messages. That at least can tell the admins that something is going on and you can get the ball rolling on getting him to leave you alone.

• lol tell us who it is. Bitch is going doowwwwnnnnnn

• Report and block him. Save the messages. Shoot @GirlsAskGuys a message and also go to www.girlsaskguys.com/contact and make them aware of the situation. If you haven't told him any personal info then you should be fine.

• but he seems to have more accounts

• Unfortunately I'm not sure there's anything that can be done about that. But once you report him and let them know, they'll handle it.

• If he's making you feel like you're in danger, then it's harassment. Report his messages and then block him. Simple.

• Just block him. Unless you told him exactly where you live (if so that is you being an idiot.) then he really can't do anything about it.

• A lot of gag guys we're harrasing me too...
    He said I was hot but when I said I liked a girl he called me a dyke... whatever that is. And another guy said I fucked dogs, so he's calling me a bitch.
    A nothing one said nobody cares because I like a girl so he probably never had a gf.

Anyways, block him.

• Block him.

• Just tell hIm you are a slut and have slept with 20 guys. That will keep him away. he's fucked.

• Just block him...

• Just report him and block him that is something you will come across a lot on here that is.

• @mistninja314 THE VIRGIN OBSESSED DUDE STRIKES AGAIN DX DX DX DX

• It's your picture and username attracting creeps.

• You should definitely block him.

• Pretty simple, block and report.

• Just block and report him, that's all you can do
    Who is he?

• Just block and report him,

• Block him.

• Ah! Don't worry. I use to get messages like these too... There are bunch of despos here.
    Don't delete his message. Report him and block him. And to avoid getting such weird text from creeps in the future, you can set your profile on private. And click the "Allow messages from the only people I follow"

• Everyone knows how to report and block users, not just on this site but on most others. Creating a question like this to draw attention to yourself and a situation that is deemed private only does just that -- giving you unwarranted attention.

• Hhahaha is this keyspirits? lol If it is just leave the guy alone and let him spit some game.