Why is a question listed in recommendation questions for me if?

if it only has one gender only opinions and I can't comment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi Rcjh1987... this is now fixed, you won't be seeing those questions anymore... thanks for bringing it up

• Sir, I have a question. I doubt the anonymous questions I can see in recommended question list are asked by the people I follow.
      I don't have any problems with it because I don't ask questions as anon but it feels bad because I respect the privacy of people.
      If it's the thing then you should fix it.

• @YourFutureEx anonymous questions from the users you follow are not being suggested... if an anoymous questions is suggested to you it must be because of another algorithm rule.

What Guys Said 8

• that is so annoying, they just need to spruce up the system. there's been a lot of oversights.

• That is an excellent question. It seems contradictory doesn't it? Maybe it's something the elves behind the scenes at GAG didn't consider when they were coming up with their gender-specific option. I have this image in my head of the GAG elves always working furiously behind the scenes dreaming up all these tweaks and new features. They must get exhausted. But they probably have the same energy level of a hungry raccoon trying to get the top off a garbage can. GO WISCONSIN !!! BEAT KENTUCKY !!!

• they said they fixed it and aww just cute I want to see the elves and a new raccoon! !! WISCONSIN FOR THE WIN!!! . P. S changed my page picture.

• @Asker Oh gee I didn't mean to really worry you sweety. It was just light-hearted April Fool's Day fun!

• Your fine and I was just kidding about not liking you you know that my awesome friend. But I did have panic moment

• I have no idea why! @GirlsAskGuys has to address the "seeing questions I can't answer" issue, with an option in the settings.

• I've never understood what triggers the "recommended questions" window... when I notice these questions and they look interesting or come from someone I follow, I answer them.
    I must admit I've never wondered how it worked :-)

• well I know it's always someone who I follow but if it's a one gender only and I can't answer it's kind of pointless I see it as a recommendation

• Yeah that's probably something "the code" behind the site doesn't know :-)
      The code is older than the new feature (which I dislike, as most members).

• question recommendations are random basically aren;t they?

• usually people who you follow but still shouldn't be a recommendation when I can't comment on it.

• I don't know but its bit of disturbing right

• Because Pee Wee Herman was the web designer?

• Patriarchy. They want you to feel discriminated against.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes that is a bit silly.

• Then again this whole gender blocking is silly.

• @Red_Arrow no the gender blocked questions.

• Ahhhhh, right. I just got home and looked at this and "blocked" is what I keyed on. Well, it is something, but not much. Thanks for the info.