What question/topic are you tired of seeing on GAG?

I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of seeing questions about interacial dating. I have nothing against people who choose to date outside their race. I just hate seeing the topic pop up like 10 times a day lol

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• All the damn race questions

Question that constantly generalize the other gender.

Questions that provoke one religious group against another

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• boobs vs ass... i really despise this omne basically

2|2
    0|0
  • Mainly, "This guy cuddled me, kissed me, asked me out, fucked me, and asked me to marry him. Does he likes me?"

Honorable mentions:
    -Boobs v ass
    -Help my penis is too big
    -What does staring mean?

1|1
    0|0
  • People asking how they can tell if their coworker/classmate/friend likes them. Just buck up, make a move and see what happens.

2|0
    0|0
  • "This dude stared at me, what does it mean?"

2|1
    0|0
  • All leading questions where questions are asked more as a take and when you answer against their expectations, they just shoot u down. Most prominent are the questions about religion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seen a a couple of topics like, rate me, do guys like small boobs, or do girls like small penises. Later ly its do guys like short girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Offensive questions on Islam

2|1
    0|0
  • Questions about gay,
    Dick size,
    What he is thinking now,
    Boobs vs ass,
    Religious issues coz their are no religious experts here ,
    Post funny selfies etc etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you think about T... y? (you all know which country I'm talking about)

1|0
    0|0
  • "I'm a nice guy, but..."

1|0
    0|0
  • The ass/boob question. I've seen it so many times and fuck it's so damn annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Penis/boob size questions, racial & religious generalization, rate me etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get tired of any of them because people ask them for a reason and they should be allowed to get helped :3

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, but I also see some of the same people asking the same questions. As if they're going to get a different reaction

• oh yeah that gets annoying. if its the same person repeating it then I do get tired of them.

What Girls Said 5

• ".. I hate women. I am tired of them they are so..."
    "... Do you prefer black, white, green, blue or yellow skin color?"
    "Brunettes, blondes or redheads? ;D"
    "I have an 8/9/10/11 inch cock. Rate it plox ;)))"
    "Bewbies or asses ;3"
    "Tall women or short women?"
    "She flips her hair, does she like me?"
    "He stares at me for 2 seconds, does he like me?"
    "Do women care about length or thickness?"
    "Personality or appearance?"
    "WHERE ARE THE VIRGINS NOWADAYS? Why do people have sex? Why am I the only one who can't have it? Why are women sluts? They sleep around with everyone but me!"
    "Why isn't he/she texting me?"
    "Do you like girl A, girl B or girl C? ;)"

1|0
    0|0
  • People asking questions to attack other people's beliefs. If someone has a genuine question about my beliefs or any other belief I may have knowledge of, I have absolutely no problem with answering to the best of my ability. But when people ask questions like "Why are all Christians so evil?" or "Why are all Muslims terrorists?" or "Can Atheists have morals?" These questions are never asked out of genuine curiosity. They are simply offensive, an "excuse" to attack others, and childish.

It's not just questions though. Posts in general on here seem to get more and more like that. It seems people want to just start arguments and attack people due to their own insecurities instead of asking questions to better understand each other and coexist, and answering questions to help people, not calling Muslims "terrorists", Christianity "fairy tales", and Atheists "evil, immoral".

1|0
    0|0
  • Rate me one's

2|0
    0|0
  • Penis size.

2|0
    0|0
  • Height questions.

1|1
    0|0