Guys, do yo think you are well liked on gag?

I know it doesn't matter either way,but how do you think other people perceive you on gag?
Some guys are very nice,others are damn right awful. Just wondered if you were aware if you are liked or hated?

You*

124

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 123

• I seem to be popular on here, and to tell you the truth, I have no fucking idea why.

I just curse and say the first random shit that comes into mu head. Sometimes the answer has NOTHING to do with the question. Like, a girl could be asking about how she can handle her rocky relationship, and I'll just answer with how astonishing pink elephants are.

• pretty sure im an asshole

• LMAO! Yes, but you are a nice asshole! :-)

• Lol! I must be slow, because i don't get the joke :-(

• it seems like my opinion got him to laugh, which means an upvote from him :o that's the way I see it lol.

• I think I'm generally well-liked, I try to be diplomatic, but I'm also not afraid to speak my mind and voice unpopular (maybe even slightly crazy) opinions, haha. I'm sure I have my haters though. Not everyone sees eye to eye with me on some things.

• fc03.deviantart.net/.../...ayeshmantha-d5pflm5.jpg

I think yes. I try my best to stay positive 😊

• I'm probably 1 of those most HATED GAGers on here I take it. Since I spam GIFS/MEME all day even when they aren't even necessary LOL but hey it's cool because i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_3.gif y'all

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_6.gif I also get blocked a lot. Most of the time I don't even know why, nor do I care ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_4.gif Imma still be balling with my FAV GAGirls though though LOL

• I don't know many people on here but the ones I do know seem to like me (though it helps that I ignore the ones who insult me).

It seems (judging from my followers, votes and mh's) that girls like me more than guys. Almost every argument I've had has been with a guy and almost every good feedback (e. g. compliments) I've gotten has been from a girl. Which is odd given that I've spent far more time with guys irl than girls. I went to an all boys school, all my friends are guys and I have brothers, not sisters.

• Well i love youuuu!! ;-)

• Do I know you? 0. o

• Of course you do! You mean to say you don't know who i am ;-). Tut tut Lol!

• I do care about everyone and i even love the people
    who hate me cause life's too short our time in this world
    is limited and I'm the type of guy who likes to make mends
    as they say bloods thicker than water we aren't here long..

• I think most find me irritable.

• I'm blocked by a fair few people, and I don't blame them quite frankly.

Not well liked. I have a couple of followers though.

• I used to be. I think. Now I'm pretty much an unknown.

• Why is that?

• Loss of interest, less desire to talk to people and less tolerance for the negativity and bickering that's become so rampant on this site.

• Actually i tend to feel the same way! I can't be bothered to answer many questions now

• I think most people are completely indifferent towards me. There might be a few who think lowly
    of me but don't quite hate me. Then there's maybe 2 people here who actually like me.

• i think im hated by most,

• Why is that?

• i wish i could say the same about your pic but you are anonymous lol so thanks

• Welcome!!

• Well I'm not particularly aware of what others have ever thought of me of course, but I did get one comment that said something like "the honest Hyuji" or something. I don't know. Like I don't think people would see me as too horrible. Yeah. Let's go with that.

• So are you nice honest or brutally honest? :-)

• Ummmm I don't know. I guess I'm usually just honest but I can be brutally so sometimes, although that's usually when I get pissed off at someone and rage at them or something I guess. I think the comment at the time was to the fact that I was willing to say whatever and didn't care or something, like about myself and such. I can't quite remember, sorry.

• I have no idea how most people view me. Some don't seem to like what I have to say, others do like what I have to say. I suspect it is fairly mixed on how people view me. Overall I think I just blend into the background and most people don't really notice me one way or the other.

• I really don't know if anyone here likes me but to be honest, I really don't give a shit whether or not people like me here on GAG.

• Good for you!

• However, that doesn't me I don't care about other people's well-beings here (For instance, if they post a question about having suicidal thoughts).

• Oh, yes i understand what you mean. I'm the same! :-)

• I know certain trolls hate me for sure I don't know about everybody else. Internet sensitivity is high so maybe I got into someones feels I don't know. I'm just the other black guy.. or other other black guy, I forget lol

• So far I'm sorta neutral. Others seem to either like me or despise me.

• I haven't paid much attention to it, I guess I'm okay on that end.

• I like you ;-). ( babe) haha

• I don't know about why l think about my opinions but I do know that they start liking me bcz of my frndly attitude when the actually talk to me!

And also I just dont get so many PMS here (and i don't want it either)

lets not make myself an awful guy! lol

• Well you certainly seem a nice guy! :-)

• Maybe... sometimes... always... never lol

• I don't know what i am like. i only know when other people comment about me lol

• i think if you're coming here to be liked then you're here for the wrong reasons and you're not going to give good advice

• Why is that:--)

• cause people will tell you anything for acceptance. people will just tell you what you want to hear, which isn't good for anyone

• Yes i agree with that!!

• I think I'm pretty much middle of the road. I'm quite sure I'm not even noticed.

• I have noticed you:-)

• Well I don't know, maybe a bit of both? I'd like to think more liked than hated tho haha

• Couple of people think I'm funny for some reason, most people hate my opinions and a lot of people think I'm trolling.

• I can be a little abrasive sometimes, so it wouldn't surprise me if a couple of people disliked me. That's fine and dandy with me though since I hATE ALL OF YOU

• Yeah abrasive will make people hate you, but hey! Who cares!! :- )

• you're alright with me

• It seems to me that there is a negative dynamic on this forum.

Feminism has created legions of confused men and boys that are frustrated and looking for answers. Feminism has also created many women (though probably not as many as the confused men) that are perpetually making poor relationship choices and continually unhappy and dissatisfied. These people congregate here.

Ironically the demo of the most dysfunctional and self entitled women that have been creating the alienation in men are here in droves always eager to lend a "helping" hand to shame and denigrate us admittedly not fully assertive and self actualized men. Listening to these shrews exacerbates the problem. Truly, us men should find a better forum. But I suppose this site can work for us, if we ignore the women's advice. (demands)

• Ok thank you

• well don't hold anything back.. lol. Can't say I disagree though.

• I think most of the people I have interacted with seem to like me, I try to be as helpful and positive as possible. My goals are to help people here, through sharing my ideas and experience.

• I really don't care either way. if someone doesn't like me fine, if they do good for them. It doesn't effect me in the slightest. I'm going to say what I want to say no matter if it offends people

• Very fair point!!! :-)

• No. ------

• First I have to know if users know my existence here on GAG and then guess if they like me or not lol

• I'm honestly surprised I have as many followers as I do. I still think the silent majority thinks I'm an ass though :p

• To be honest, no one is silent on gag, if they hate you, they'll tell you :-)

• Well I had a couple emotionally charged women roast me out so far so I'm doing something right :p

• Hahha

• More from Guys
    93