Why do you wanna leave this joint?

So I'm fairy new here, going to ask an embarassing noob question. I keep encountering people on here who want me to Skype, kik, Yahoo, email, add them on other networks, etc...I'm just here to give and take advice. Most people don't try to press the issue, but does anyone else here experience this and find it awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the older people are targeted for two reason the presumption they have money or they are after sex with a younger person. I know from most of my observations that most 35+ on this site are here for social interaction. We can be as rich and poor as anyone else. Its up to you but I feel you can spot these people and block them. I personally have said I will be as honest/open as I can but it is up to you but I won't be setting my profile to private or going anon. It is a very good site, don't let this group of strangers put you off. I have been impressed by most I interact with on this site.

• I've had mostly positive experiences here too:)

• Yeah I think so - Took a step back from the world and stopped trying to predict everything instead saying instead of worrying about if, I said I would deal with it when it happens.

What Guys Said 8

• Lots of times there are people that will want to talk with you privately about something you posted, because they have personal experience that may help you, but the person does not want to "tell the world" about it. Or they may have a question about something that you seem to have experience at. Often people who share common ideas will privately converse behind the scenes here. But for all of these things G@G has its own messaging tab. No attachments are allowed so it is a little safer from unwanted pictures, but careful with links.

If you and somebody find that you talk a lot in messages here, and you trust them over time, you may give your email address to them and share files, etc. But for the most part the messaging here works fine

• It's good enough for me:)

• Thank you lol.

• A LOT of girls are facing such issues. Best you can do is:
    ●Set your profile private
    ●Block them
    ●Report them
    ●Realise this is internet and stay ready to ignore them.

Good luck :)

• pah... they're just creeps... ignore them basially

• Well this is the Internet so you gonna face these kind of people

• No perving, no immigration questions, no personal questions. No Skype or kik. I'm not rich

• Ehh you'll get used to it once time passes by... just block the creeps

• I feel addicted to this site i want to remove myself from it but it's hard-_-

• block them? ignore them?

What Girls Said 5