Anything good if you are tagged as a guru or master on gag?

also, @YourFutureEx, are you an admin or something with a gag icon at your left of your username?xd

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm a (super) moderator.
    To check out who moderators are and what they do, go there :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

Guru and Masters have benefit that their opinions will be on top.

Thanks.

• wow you are really helpful thanks!!!

• @JerrySprague - There are so many moderators (around 50+) out of which a moderator of the month use to be selected by the Admin team (in every two months). He/She will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
      But still I can't access to it as I belong to Asia and it's legit to N-America and Europe only.

• @JerrySprague - Bad joke. You're welcome anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• Yesh, those labels prove that we waste a part of our precious lives here :3.
    Anyway, you can achieve "Guru" status after level 9 and "Master" status at 50.000 xper points. Ain't that wonderful?

• i dont get the question.
    like do i get extra points or something? if so then no.. it's just another level u get to when ur active on the site i guess

• "Guru" or "Master" are simply different xper levels. After level 9 is when someone becomes a "Guru" and then at 50,000 xper points, a user will become a "Master." That's all there is to it, honestly.

• It just means I have no life :'(

What Guys Said 4