Iwhat is your honest view of people here?

if you could describe or get to describe each person who comments here, hjow would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• GaG is online high school which SOMETIMES feels like uni. or a rented out party hall. that is all LOL.

• Delusional lolz

• Dont know em, can't judge em.

• i say people who are strangers hold more of a right to judge.

• I think the opposite. I mean we all judge each other, when you see an obese person do you not ever think wow she's fat? We all think it but I don't have the right to tell her because I don't know her story, she may have a medical condition, she may already be depressed and I have no right to make her feel bad about herself. Not my place. Its her life she can make the choices she sees fit for her

• Not that different from the view I have of other communities.

• Every common user here are losers in real life.

• 25% of people on here are are intelligent, measured, have actual life experience and give good advice. 75% of people on here are either bitter, delusional, clueless or have little to no actual life experience.

• ok... well since it's younger people why does life experience matter?

• If it was just them coming on and asking questions that's one thing. The problem is when they make feeble attempts to give advice to a complex issue, that they are completely unprepared to give. Not that anyone has to take their advice, it's that their strident about it. Challenge them on it and they are likely to flip out.

What Guys Said 7

• Too many religious zealots, bitter men, youngins without real problems, but then there are people like me, who are fucking amazing, intelligent, offer sound advice and are above all, humble.

• They are interesting and entertaining to say the least.

• I can't comment on the majority of users here. But I think I‘m disliked around here parts for no good reason XP

Of course I have some nice friends too!

• Well there are the good, the bad, and the plain uglies..

• Honestly, a lot of losers.

• Some people are narcissistic and they just want attention and see other people liking them or try to offend other people and have attention.

• Some decent folk, a handful of smart/successful people who are here for God knows what reason, but there's mainly a collection of hopeless souls.