Does it hurt to get blocked by people here?

I'm asking because it seems to really bother people here but then some people say who cares we are all anonymous here but people do seriously care about being blocked.

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I've been blocked by just one girl here and I don't give a carrot to her.
    27.media.tumblr.com/...m1mo1wzFiu1qbubzqo1_400.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • If ya BLOCK me I'll KICK ya a*s da duc*k mean LOL
    i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_5.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • It can do in certian situations but at the end of the day being hurt about things only affects you. I just blocked a girl here about and hour ago. Did not like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never being blocked which is a miracle thought I would get a lot more grief because of my age - My liberal agenda seems to get me in a lot more trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest i would only care if any of my friends i talk to a lot were to block me. i hope it never comes to that.

but people i hardly know i couldn't give a fuck about. in fact i just find it amusing lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Half the time I could give a rats ass lol really I'd only care if it were someone I had been talking to for quite a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care if people block me or not. If they were to block me it'd likely be because they're losing an argument, so they're not worth my time anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • they gone too far
    as long as not become a racist why should take it deeply to the heart

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a bit annoyed, since I'm blocked only because they had an extremist opinion I disagreed with, they start spitting vitriol, and then block me. Ultimately they matter for nothing, but it's still an irritant.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7