Soooo, we're not ALLOWED to have conversations on mytakes anymore?

I wanted to add on to an opinion I posted but can't figure out how? what's the point of them if we're not able to discuss anything?

@fabuloulyme this question is actually in reference to your mytake, I can't respond to your response.

for 2 I agree girlfriends and friends should be treated equally for the most part and plans should be kept, but I also feel your spouse should be given priority once things start to get more serious.

3 I have no issue with a guy I'm dating getting attention from other girls but he shouldn't seek it, if you're a good bf/gf the attention you give them should be all they need. (:

Most Helpful Guy

• After reading your comments below, I believe you are not able to see the "comment" icon to post a comment under an opinion. Am I right?
    Can you post the link to that myTake please?
    Is that the only myTake you are not seeing the comment icon?
    It seems like you are on mobile, can you also tell which device and browser are you using?
    A screenshot would also be very helpful.
    Thanks for the feedback.

What Guys Said 6

• I didn't know they had the feature to disable comments on mytakes. That sounds like a really stupid feature. That shouldn't be considered a mytake, so much as a rant.

• Haha, yeah, this site is designed really strangely. What's the point of a QA site where you can't actually answer and discuss the QA?

• It's not that. It's just that the take-owner has the option to disable comments.

• really? thats sad if that happens basically...

• Read the last comment of GirlsAskGuys, he also started to use 'basically' lol

• @yourfutureex LOL i've noticed that basically.. :-P

• Some people's my takes disable their comments cause they don't want people commenting on them.

• I think I noticed one a while ago that didn't allow opinions, but this is one that let you add an opinion but not a further comment? Can you post the link?

What Girls Said 3

• What exactly do you mean? Like, you posted an opinion on a myTake and now can't comment on your own opinion?

• exactly. I wanted to mention I wrote one thing wrong, but can't.

• Oh Lol that's just what I call them. haha! But yeah, if it's a glitch, the technical team should be able to fix it. I tagged GirlsAskGuys so they'll see this question.

• They may have not allowed any comments. That's not a new feature tho.

• Sounds like another one of GAG's excellent update features?