I doubt there are many but has anyone been on this site longer than me?

I've had my account since early 2010.. a lot has changed in GAG time since then, you newbies have no idea how vastly different this site was. I'm staying anonymous for now but if we get enough responses I'll prove I've been on since then. So anyone been on longer than early in 2010?

I've seen some prehistoric accounts on here and I need more veterans on this question

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Yep, I was here back in 2010 too. I had a different account at that time though. And I know there are some users who have been here since 2008.

• I've been here for 7 years I think. I took a long break though.
    So, yes. I am an older user.
    I used to have another account a couple of years ago.

• I've seen users here who were members since 2007 I believe. I am a GaG toddler or child cuz I've been here less than a year.

• I've been here since December 20th, 2008. The site was different then more than it was in 2010, I think.

• What r u talking about. I've been here since 1983

• I use to go on this site ever since I was like 11, I just made an account 3 months ago.

So I've been here for 4 years I think... If not having an account counts

• There are some user who have been on here since 2007/2008

• I think 2 years now for me.

• I've seen people on here from 2007. I don't know how many are still here, though.

• I've been on since 2010 but their are WAY older users.

• Yes not many though... I could have swore you were a new user..

• I have been BANNED so many times -_______-

• Bad girl!

What Guys Said 17

• there are many who are "older" thab u basically from what i've seen...

unfortunately i'm only 2 years old here, but i wish i could "outlive" everyone here... i believe that would happen after 10 years or so because i'm not gonna be away from GAG not even for a single day basically...;-)

• I was here 12/13/2008, feels like a long time site was way different then.

• Currently I'm only half-way towards my high school diploma, but I plan on doing further studies. I'm partial to both computer science and psychology, but i'm unsure of which I'll choose to major in. I'll be applying to UC Berkeley for sure though given its excellence in both departments.

• Cool story bro, don't see how that relates, but get that knowledge.

• AH wtf... I posted to the wrong question lol

• I've been here two years on and off...

• This is my latest account out of 5? i've been on here since November of 2008.

@musicbrain5 has been on here about as long as me too. Hi brainy :D

• I started on Monday.

• Wow you're a legend :) I've only been on here since 2014 of last year I've been on here for a year and 4 months.

• Member since: 4/8/2010

• Cocksucker.. beat me by 3 days...

• They actually use to pay out amazon cards, and for a lot less than they advertise now. Now they just ban people to avoid paying bills. lol what losers.

• I don't know about that.. how long have you been on?

• Bro if you're on GAG for the gift cards, you're doing it wrong

• Never been here for the money, none the less an injustice is an injustice and they're frauds. Plain and simple.

• I've been here for so long. I'm basically an oil now.

• Have the questions and answers changed in that time? Or is it pretty much the same?

• Biggest change is the feed where the question update live. Before it was searching for what you were wondering and if people answered it wasn't like more people would see and the question would slowly grow. Also it was a lot more straight up advice and less banter.

• Good to know. Thanks.

• I've been a member of runescape since 2001... ik the feels bo.

• been here 3 months

• I just joined like 2 weeks ago. How has it changed?

• Biggest change is the feed where the question update live. Before it was searching for what you were wondering and if people answered it wasn't like more people would see and the question would slowly grow. Also it was a lot more straight up advice and less banter. I don't know for everyone but I don't think many people private messaged back then either

• I thought honeybee was on here basically right after the sight was created.

• 2008
    fillerrerr

• I think I've been around since around that time period. 2010 or 2011

• Brah we can't all go anonymous... and just check your profile.. you don't have to sit here and wonder..

• Well this isn't my original account. I created a new one after I left before, and have just remained anonymous and lurking in the background on this one :)

• Ya man I hear ya, anon is stress free.