Easiest way to increase your xper?

I feel ignored on this site because of my level 2 xper...is there any way to increase it?

No matter what I do I'm stuck at 288 XP, even after answering loads of questions and polls.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can contact GAG and send them the link to your facebook page that you liked them and on Twitter that you followed them that's 200 points right there, then if you also put up your own avatar picture you get points for that too then just ask as many question as you can you can get points for asking questions too and if your question get at least 10 opinions you get points for that too and finally by getting mh you get 10 extra points for that.

What Guys Said 8

• continue posting opinions.

• Answer questions many aren't and give good opinions, MHO's and first responses are worth more. Ask good questions to try and get lots of answers.

• To answer your update it usually takes like 24 hours to process the xper you should be awarded.

• Xper points get calculated every 24 hrs basically...;-)

• Answer topics/ questions that will help, keep logging on active
    everyday

• @Klaatu51 is the xper gaining king around here, just copy everything he does basically!

• Ask the gagers questions make them angry like religious, race, and bullshity stories like does he like me, there's this guy, and so on

• If you want quick EXPER, just half-ass all your opinions, and post nonsense myTakes. Its what everybody else does.

• Answer a bunch of questions :)

What Girls Said 7

• You get more points by posting questions than comments, it's 2xper per comment but you only get the xper for your first comment on each question, also when you choose the best answer you get more xper.

• I honestly don't pay much attention to the Exper level or username when answering or asking. I pay more attention to the gender and age. Your age will affect how much information I give you, your gender will after how I deliver that information.

• Ask and answer like a maniac.
    @klaatu51 is the expert in that field :p.

• nah these days i feel kinda "weeker" basically...

• yes sometimes i cannot focus on the questions truth is and i cannot respond properly,,, but GAG is a hard-drug u know,,,, difficult to cure yourself from it basically!!

anyway goodnight 4 now o/

• @klaatu51 You cannot focus because you don't sleep!
      Anyway, goodnight. Take care. : )

• The easiest way is to write horrible takes and they will get promoted.

• It takes a while (up to 48 hours) for the xper to appear. Don't worry

• Just answer a ton of questions and just participate. You aren't being ignored, because of low xper.

• Ask easy questions to answer and try to answer questions within 15 mins of them being posted

• And try to be the first girl to answer a question