Is there a way of blocking a user from answering your question if you are anonymous?

I have a question and have a user being antagonistic towards me because of my beliefs. Is there a way I can block this user from answering my question if I am anonymous and he is not? I was able to block an anonymous user, but am unable to block a user who is not anonymous while I'm anonymous.

Well that sucks. Oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry if your anon anyone you have on block can answer. There is no way of blocking him.

What Guys Said 4

• no if you're anonymous everyone can post basically

(i'm afraid that user is me basically because i'm intimidated by christians tbh)

• It's actually not you, although you can say offensive things at times. But don't worry, it's not you.

• I don't think there is way to block someone from answering if your anonymous

• No, if you don't go anonymous they won't be able to post but if you go anonymous they will.

• I'm not sure.

What Girls Said 4

• No, unfortunately when you go anonymous, blocked users can still respond. If you have someone blocked, the only way they can not post on your questions if you are not anonymous.

However, if the user is being antagonistic, you can report their comments. Also, if the user is continuously bothering you, you can go to their profile and report them for harassment.

• I could have sworn here, dear, that not long ago, GAG did post something in which you Could-----Block anonymous users.
    Check with them by messaging them and they will promptly reply.
    Good luck. xx

• I am able to block anonymous users, but this user is not anonymous. I posted the question anonymously.

• Oh, okay, I see. xx

• I don't think so unless... if you ask a similar question while NOT being anonymous, he answers, and you block him then.

That MAY be a way. I don't know.

• No there isn't