How do you put up a picture in a opinion, on GAG?

How do you put a picture in a opinion? Not a link, but the actual picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• Copy the link of the picture and paste it in the comments section. The picture will show up after the comment has been submitted.

• So, if I want to say something answer the question and send it, then put the link in the comment section and it will display?

• So it works with Tinypic?

• Nope, you can add a tinypic link, but people will have to copy and paste it in another window to see it

What Guys Said 4

• Here a pic of me from Photo Bucket ^_^ Just RIGHT CLICK on the pic, then click on "open the IMAGE IN A NEW TAB" then post that link here.

If posted under an opinion IT WILL NOT SHOW (Pop Up) but it will take them to it etc i1127.photobucket.com/.../...9238-7711d91c58c8.jpg kkkkkk i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_1.gif that GIF is from My bucket also ^_6

• So, you answer the question, then you put the link in a comment and it pops up?

• Bother me all ya want... that's what I'm here for (#^ ^#) BUT I think that comes from a site called "Pinterest" where you can save pics from anywhere on the web that has that "Icon" next to it. I don't use it so I wouldn't know LOL

OH by the way whenever you're linking any pic/gif etc "always do the RIGHT CLICK/... Open in new tab thingy" IT saws them a lot of time since they won't be sent to the whole site LOL

http://oi61.tinypic.com/1zmgs4m.jpg that's a perfect example ^_^

• saves*
      - the " / " *

• Open the full sized picture, then copy and past

• Copy and past the link (I'm here talking about Google image)

• Upload the picture to Tiny Pic or some other picture sharing site, then copy and paste the link in your opinion.

• The only way is link

• Tiny pic works for me. I just upload the picture to there and click on the picture and copy the link and then Paste it here

What Girls Said 2

• You have to have a link for it to work.

• I copied and pasted the link form Photobucket and the link showed up and you can press it but other people just had the pictures up on their opinions. Am I missing something?

• I was wondering too...😔