How long have you been on G@G?

I've just found this site and I love it! Any pointers on how to gain more xper?

Most Helpful Guy

• Joined in early February . Ranked up pretty fast compared to most. It really comes down to having experience and understanding some human psychology, and the rest is just good guessing.

You can guess how good someone is at guessing by their MHO percentage. Anything above 20% is pretty high. We usually have long posts, and try to keep things as informal and unbiased as possible.

I personally do my research to help people. Cured two cases of psychological erectile dysfunction, one case of severe relationship anxiety, and the inexperience of a dozen or so men (and sometimes women) on this site, mostly due to good research.

Good, grammar helps. Too. As does a bit of humor.

• Thank you! ☺

• @Man_Over_Game
      Awe thank-you, very nice to know that not all of my answers go unappreciated. :P

• Thanks for the mention man! I've been MIA for a couple of weeks due to work but I look forward to seeing how the World copes with Spring fever on G@G. Cheers :)

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 8

• I've been here since November. The key to earning Xper points is to answer lots of questions! You can go to www.girlsaskguys.com/FAQ and you can more info on Xper points and lots of other things too!

Welcome to GaG! 😊

• It says that I have been a member since 8/31/2013 but I've had another account on here before this one that I deleted. I'd say I've been on here probably since late 2011.

• On and off again between last summer and this month

• I joined August? of last year. :/

Need to leeeeaaaave

• almost a year I think :)

• I think you gain points by answering questions. That's what I do, haha.
    Well I used this site exactly one year back and then it got deleted somehow and I'm back with a new one! It's addictive tbh

• About two years now

• On this account, it's been just over a month. I had another account but deleted it, so all up its been about 4 months