What was the most inappropriate comment or message you've gotten on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably when some guy said I looked like a "sex offender" on one of my opinions...

• did it make you laugh?

• No, I didn't, asker. I found it very insulting. But it's the internet, so not anything new that goes on around here..

• Awwwww you don't look like a sex offender.
      I've never seen a picture of you smiling though! That would be a nice change. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• NO ONE has ever sent me anything inappropriate. I'm just reading all these other girls' examples and I'm thinking, "Huh? How are all of you getting these messages and not me?" LOL

• there r so many that i could sit here for half an hour answering this, and I'm not exaggerating.

this person apologised after, which made it better but at the time the comment was "justbanannaz is smokin'. too bad she's a f$#%in dickhead".

• Oh, God. YOU'RE SEXY AS FUCK!
    I want to touch you... please make me your slave

Etc etc

• So you like cum on your face ;)
    So you like cum on your face ;)
    So you like cum on your face ;)
    So you like cum on your face ;)

That person did keep sending me that same message...

Another was asking if he can show me his... Ehem.

Another was asking if I could make him cum.

Then the typical calling sexy, but in vulgar language.

Too many am sorry... I ignore them.

• I would like to show you my d*ck. hope you don't mind.

Damn! Please guys

• Am afraid that what I received in a message would be too inappropriate to put here.. Suffice to say that it was of a sexual nature.

• besides the normal send me a nude pics or sending me d pick please rate, I have to say the guy who asked me to marry him so he can get a green card. .. Negative! !!!

• I can rub you down 24/7 or you can suck me 24/7
    Would be the most inappropriate message that i got here recently 🙊

I simply deleted it lol

• I had a girl message me and tell me her brother saw my pic and fell in love and she wanted my email so she could contact me off of here

• Hmmm... I delete them so I don't remember. One of the more recent ones was if you lived near me I would corrupt you completely or something like that.

• I've got some weird ones. The only one that has really stuck in my head was an Indian guy who wanted pictures of my feet because he was interested in foot worship or something. After that one I made my account private

• I got what @Genie23 said too,
    "Please goddess... make me your slave" and
    "I'm so hard baby, come and suck this cock" and
    "Lick my pussy girl, I'm so horny"
    block'em block'em block'em all 😑😑

• Lol. Yeah, I hate those ones.. Sometimes, it just sucks being a girl :-/
      But did you turn on that "Allow messages only from the people I follow? You won't receive such disgusting msgs anymore if you do.

• O yeah I forgot GaG has that, in settings right? Yep, turning it on right away! @Genie23

• Good girl 😉 lol!

• I've gotten many inappropriate messages on here.
    But "did u suck any cock?" is probably the worst. There was also this guy who kept asking questions about my feet that was pretty creepy.

• A guy insulting me because I am lesbian, calling me the child of the devil and threathening me with the punishment of God. He was south US, bible belt, so I forgive him :-)

• He said he wanted to lick my pussy

• I got multiple messages from grown men who say that they want to do me or do " sex chat" :/

• How many times a day do you "self pleasure" yourself, asking for nudes, how many have you taken in and sexting... I felt so ashamed.

• A guy from a different country, that I had never talked to before in my life asking me if I would move in with him & date him... creeper!

What Guys Said 13

• I receive a lot of spam messages from girls telling me to e-mail them for friendship.

I also receive so many hate comments from people here because of jealousy and hypocrisy. They try too hard to proove me wrong in order make their opinions better but these ignorant people don't realise that making someone bitter won't make you better.

• I don't get it either, it's just a internet site not life, so why bother others?

• @sagari - yes thanks ^_^ I appreciate your understanding.

• No need to thank, anybody in my place would have said the same thing.

• This 1 CREEPY ass dude inboxed me saying " SO DO YOU WANT TO SEE IT OR WHAT?" Like burh if you don't get yo Fagg*t a*S out my MF INBOX with that fruity sh*t

Skip to the 50 second mark to see how I felt/what I wanted to do to that dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYusLT9ffT0

• Damn, a lot of messed up people on here. Girls got it rough, man.

All I've gotten so far is a few messages from thirsty girls who liked a couple of my posts about something sexual and followed me.
    I was flattered, but it was a little weird. I was hoping the people following me would be interested in my advice, and not as some erotic literature subscription.

• Uhhh im usually the inappropriate one... but i suppose some really ignorant sheltered dude tried to argue with me and was losing soo he resorted to name. calling andd said hed kill me or something like that.
    It was amusing.

• Yeah i do that a lot , but i'm only trolling people. I don't really send sexual stuff , maybe once I don't know.

• generally guys (!!!) that want 2 show me their dicks basicallly

so not only girls get those kind of mesages basically

• I disagreed with one of the white pride posts and according to one commentator I was a "Jewish Retard Faggot" - I was so surprised he spelt it right , I didn't report it.

• I've never had anyone say anything hurtful on here really, other than just low lifes with bad attitudes commenting on my questions, and making it so others don't answer.

• marriage proposal from some random chick she keeps creating new accounts and PM me. Gets annoying after a while

• It was a long time ago, an older man disagreed with me and said "man f*** you" I was sad -_-.

Oh yeah another time I got into a fight with this girl and she basically said all Chinese guys look like monkeys and blocked me. I was sad -_-

• I have received spams msgs of girls for friendships... Nothing else... :-!

• i don't know, people just like to psychically read me.. lololol.

• I got called a donkey in my native language for providing help as in advice to a girl who was apparantly a slut to them (2 people from my own country ) 2 downvotes.

And it's the only one ever.