Do you think you ask good questions on GAG?

What do you think about the quality of the questions you pose on this site?

• My questions are top notch!
    27% (8)35% (7)30% (15)Vote
  • I ask okay questions.
    47% (14)55% (11)50% (25)Vote
  • I suck at coming up with good questions...
    26% (8)10% (2)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
16|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost as good as yours.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Lately, my questions have become more creative (because I know there are so much "asked before questions").
    So, some of my questions are great or humorous for that reason.

Some of my other questions are just okay like you said... because their normal everyday questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far I've only asked one question about cats and as far as I'm concerned it was hilarious. Plus the internet loves cats so it must love my question too XD

0|0
    0|0
  • They kind of suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mediocre questions.
    I'm a mediocre person overall.
    But the best mediocre person you'll ever meet :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I ask good questions overall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think occasionally I think up a good question, although sometimes I just post fun questions. ^^

0|2
    0|0
    • Seems to be the trend. I post a lot of questions to troll on people.. with occasional serious ones.

• I admit to trolling a few times... never to hurt anyone's feelings though (I stay away from touchy subjects). Usually I'd say my questions have to do with things going on in my life (sometimes I post these anon though), fun/random questions, or occasionally I'll think of an idea and be curious what other people think of the idea. :)

• I ask questions that are important and helpful to me. Things I seek advice on. It doesn't matter if they are considered good or not as long as they are helpful. Many ask questions just cause.. I dont do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if their good or not. I do get a fair amount of comments if that means anything?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, my questions suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good questions? Meh. Random questions? Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ha! not even close to good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck at coming up with good questions...

0|0
    0|0
  • This site is not successful. In turkey we have the same site with different name "kızlarsoruyor" it is more funny and beneficial

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i think they are stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • My question are fucking awesome! Too bad they (almost) always got deleted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• It depends if I'm asking a simple question NOPE but if I'm planning to get a lot of responses HELL YEAH #1 for boys in 2014 if i'm right ^_^ www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm probably in the top five or so at asking questions, and I don't ask 'take a selfie' type questions...

0|0
    0|0
    • My trolling questions are better than your serious one

• Show All
    • You can't break the top 100 in question quality roof rat. Everyone knows this.

• By the way, I am destroying your horrible questions still. Just an update :)

• The adjective "good" is too vague, I wouldn't consider my questions "good" , instead I'd rather call them "challenging" because I'm always either uncertain about whether my own opinion or solution is reasonable, or if my own view is valid, so I ask for others' opinions.

Drawback of this is however, that only a handful of GaGers are willing or able to help me out with my issue. Either my descriptions are too long or the issues is too complex.

But still, my questions always make sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • all the questions I ask are just for fun questions, so nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're written well and easy to read. But they're long so I feel like that's why not many people answer them sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. My questions are always very music-food-film specific, and there's not a lot of demand for that around here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I ask question about the weird random shit I've been thinking about. Based on the number of responses I get, nope lol it doesn't bother me though I actually laugh at it but I do appreciate the answers I get :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of the best question askers here!

Probably because don't flurry off questions off the top of my head, and I ask insightful stuff. :-D

0|0
    0|1
  • I almost never ask anything. I think they're just ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not really. I usually ask to get advice, so I don't care if its a 'good' guestion or not. And my others questions are stupid, but I don't care :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • (THIS IS PETER) me and tinkerbell try to ask very tasking questions. Sometimes were ridiculed but to me i just think that means were getting to the center of things

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the least. Nobody likes to answer my Q's lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd say they're pretty good not the best but still

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate my questions -8,71 out of π

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think this question is any better?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care I ask some good ones I ask some bad ones, I ask whatever I please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah the questions in this site are my guiding light in darkest day of life

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, me as well.

• out of 10 question
      1 is from a troll
      2 are from attention seeker
      2 are how i look questions
      2 are from bored people and are stupid
      3 are dating question how to get back , does he like me blah blah blah blah