What do people think of ages on G@G?

I'm almost 16 and I mostly answer questions on relationships and psycological issues. I know a ton about psycology and love to give people suggestions and ideas to help.
However, as I said, I'm 15 (almost 16 but thats irrelivent) and so I always post these sugestions anonymosly because I feel like people will be more likely to follow my advice if it says under 18 as opposed to 15.
Its just a thought and I would like to know peoples opinion
Does age really matter?
I feel like its maturity more than anything

Most Helpful Guy

• I read every answer blind that is without reference to who said it, if it interests me I will look at the persons details as extra info but it is no surprise to me if the wise words were written by a 14 yo or a 30 yo.
    However in answering questions I am very aware if a person is under 18 and will tailor my language to suit mainly on sexual references.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course age matters because no amount of maturity makes up for real life experience.

• of course I totally agree. but what if the advice is still relevant?

• I don't understand why if you are 30 or over, excluding administrators, you waste your time on a site like this. I would think someone of that age would have a family or more important business to attend too.

• When a question relates to dating or marriage, a question someone older should answer, im obliviously not going to really listen to a young person. Just because they really dont know what their talking about and they lack experience.

• that's fair enough. what about a psychological issue?

• It really depends I guess. Like if its a question about depression and you have experienced it, then I would probably like to get your opinion about it.

What Girls Said 2

• If the opinion is helpful, then the age of the Opinion Owner is irrelevant. It's stupid to turn down good advice simply because it comes from a younger person.

• When I was under 18, I'd avoid posting on anon because I wanted the asker to know im 17 and not 13 you know. But when you under 18, you’ll get more hate because your a minor than when your opinion is bad.