What sort of opinion was your most upvoted on G@G?

I know the upvotes on g@g don't mean much, but I was curious to see what people said.

My dumb jokes and troll slapdowns tend to get upvoted a lot more than when I'm trying to be helpful and constructive. Is it the same for everyone? Do people just respond more to humor and conflict than people being helpful? Or maybe it's just me and my 'helpful' opinions just aren't as helpful as I like to think they are!

And what colour are most of your upvotes? I seem to get waay more pinks than blues, maybe guys are just stingier with them

• It was a constructive opinion trying to help the asker.
  • It was a jokey opinion but still intended to be helpful.
  • It was a joke.
  • It was slapping down a troll / ignorant person.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above. My up votes are pretty consistent... no more than 9 😑. But I've gotten 5+ up votes on all those. One was 31 up votes but the question was removed. It was a troll.

What Girls Said 3

• When I posted a selfie, I think.
    Second was when I made fun of the asker cause he asked really ridiculous question.

• I told someone they shouldn't use the word "retarded" to describe how he looked in glasses.

• I get upvoted for being a sassy bitch.

What Guys Said 9

• My personal record number of up votes is 71 up votes for my statement of my love for my wife and my support for her weight loss journey.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1369566-guys-do-you-care-about-a-girls-weight

• I don't keep track of my upvotes but I remember one answer were the two sides were shouting at each other and I said something about if both sides compromised a little we might have something to discuss - Got 4 or 5 comments back supporting my comment.

• The people of GaG like mob mentality and bullying. If you're on the winning team of degrading someone you will get shit tons of up votes from all your lemmings.

• 0|0
  • Like nine?
    I was either expressing my anger at the wrongness of something, or I was just joking around.

• The most upvotes I ever had was 28 for posting a picture of myself on one of those 'selfie questions' but I don't think that really counts. Other than that, I think I had about 13-14 upvotes maybe? For crushing some narrow-minded guy.

• A joke. Whenever I try to be constructive people just call me a troll.

• They asked what would be your reaction to a girl crying and I said I'd give her dat shoulder to cry on. bitches love shoulders to cry on