This site? What is your primary reason for using this website?

Girls ask Guys is NOT a dating site!! So why try to use it as one? I like to meet friends but I would never date anyone online.
I use this just to ask curious questions 😕😕😕 I thought that was what it was for....

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm here to give insight that would be difficult to ask for in the real world.

Unfortunately, men can be desperate creatures and small group of us consider it a challenge to find a girl as thirsty as they are.

Block 'em, report 'em, maybe if they attract enough attention G@G might do something about it.

What Guys Said 27

• I like to try to help people with their questions, opinions and problems.

• To prove to white women that they're hypocrites and liars about Indians!!!

- The average age of a rapist is 31 years old.
    - 52% are white. (NOT INDIAN)
    - The FBI reports that 80% of pedophiles are non hispanic white males.

• I initially joined this site to gain knowledge about the opposite sex. But when i realized that the opposite sex needed advice just as much as i did, i got hooked.

That's why I'm still here and get on every day

• I use it because I like it. I never faced it as a dating site and I never will. It's actually not a dating website and I was 100% sure of it when I registered.

• I am curious - Random questions come into my mind and like to learn stuff from reading all the questions and comments posted.

• " I like to meet friends "
    It's technically not a site to make friends either.

I'm here to be 80% annoying 20% helpful

• But I ended up 90% annoying 10% helpful

• I meant I'm okay with meeting friends that can give me advice but nothing else!! I don't actively aeek out friendships

• Seeeeeeek*

• I use this site as a source to vent problems I don't feel comfortable talking to people i know about. Like my emotions for instance. Im not to keen on sharing my emotions. This site allows me to do it without risking people i know thinking differently of me.

• I came here to help people only but I made some unforgettable friends. I owe them for every moment :')

• Hot sexting sessions after midnight.

• To answer questions and pass time.

• I have no intentions of dating on this site but to give people helpful advice and to receive helpful advice as well as get a females perspective on certain situations.

• To get the amazon gift cards I have $60 worth of money but once I reach gurul I will have $80

• Because it is entertaining? I mostly answer questions though and occasionally help people.

I wouldn't date here but it would be cool making friends and knowing others. Still, among trolls, butthurts, paranoids and depressed people good luck with that...

• im here to troll and bring down the hermaphrodite tyranny that is gag,

• I'm here to get advice fro. Women because I have no experience

• I like t read what people put on here for fun and occassionally I will post something myself to be funny or helpful. I use this site to fight boredom mostly.

• I'm here for teh lulz.

• I like reading.

• I like to use it to find out what girls are thinking when I'm on a date with them.

• To kill my time n destroy my precious life. I am here... One day I will leave suddenly..

• I am here just to talk to People. See how many People I can meet. :).

• a place to share everything

• Facebook technically isn't a dating site either, but some people meet their love on it.

• Making girls and women feel better about themselves any way I can ;)

• Mostly, to ask questions that I would have no other way of asking otherwise. I am largely inexperienced with women, and I always find new questions that I need help with. I do try to answer questions, too, if it's something I can help with.

• This well tell you all you need to know
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8551-why-cheating-is-ok

• entertainment

What Girls Said 17

• I'm here to answer questions and try to help others when I can.

• To learn shit and broaden my horizons a bit more... try and help if I can, see if my wacky experiences can make someone feel better or advise them how not to do things :P Also, I have a lot of female friends and surround myself with women a lot - GAG is great for chatting with guys a bit more as well (more banter, less hyper sensitive)

• To inform and share information about the opposite sex! A learning source... or a possible boredom time killer. ...~When there's nothing else to do~..

However, if you meet someone decent and real, HERE! why not take it further if both are on the same page? ... I'm not "pro" online dating because i'm a paranoid alien who doesn't trust anybody, but if it happens, why not? Whether this site is for dating or not is irrelevant to if you start talking to someone and liking them and decide to pursue something more after that... just to those who do, make sure the person is real and not some fake psycho.

• It's for asking advice or giving advice. That's what the site is really for, but you can also make internet buddies.

• *asking FOR advice...

Also it's a good way to start a nice discussion on different topics.

• The only few I have blovked are those whohave pestered me and messaged me over and over and over even though I clearly don't want to talk

• Yep, same. I love it when people block me, though. I find it quite funny. I don't pester people on the internet. I also do not message people as them if they want to see my tits or if they'll date me, haha. They will block me because of either something I've said that they disagree with or something I said in the heat of the moment and got carried away with or if I've said something mean and am therefore a terrible person! Haha. It's whatever though. Some people have blocked me, and I have no idea who they are or why they even blocked me.

• I have friends on here. I like helping people. The xper is an added plus. I've been on here for a while so I don't want to leave just yet

• I use it to get other people's ideas and thoughts on how they would handle a certain situation and also to look at other ppls problems and see if I could help them. Something to occupy my time!

• I have a little Christmas tree in my room. I decorate it with men's balls :)
    I'm here to make as many men's lives miserable as possible :)

• I'm here to help girls and to make fun of boys and to observe the heterosexuals in the wild..

• I don't have any friends so I use this place as a substitute when I need advice on things

• human interaction.

I never leave the house. ;/

• Second opinions sometimes, to ask questions that other people can't really answer.

• For making friends but... EPIC FAIL! I've met some amazing people though :)

• It's a good distraction for me to stop focusing on all the negatives in my life.

• Mostly to pass time.

• I use this to pass time and I use it for fun

• Because I get bored. Haha.

• Well I remember I had some problems that I'd like to get some advice from variety of people around the world. By coincidence I found this site.