Most embarassing answer on GaG?

I answered a question about hair down - I proceeded to talk about how I liked girls who wore their hair down - It turned out she was talking about hair somewhere else.
Anyone else ever misunderstand a question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg! Lol xD it happens
    A guy asked about sarees... I commented how I wore transparent (see through) saree... Shouldn't have said that. Hahaha! It means my waist was visible in that see through one. But they assumed something else. LMHO! Got a lot of comments on that one 😓😓😓

• Very easy to do leave a detail out and only realise how important afterwards.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be incredibly open about my sexual proclivities, and looking back I kind of wonder if I over-shared. That can be a little embarrassing sometimes.

What Girls Said 3

• Its embarassing when I mean to go anonymous but didn't. Its also embarassing if my answer submits to the wrong question. Its even more embarassing when your comment isn't replied to

• I never go anon and that is one of the reasons. Another time I kept putting comments in updates of my question instead of answering a persons comment. Thirdly I feel the same way about getting comments answered.

• The answers that I go back to and find lots of stupid grammatical mistakes in. @_@

• Haha ! Yes, once a guy was asking about if women like men to dominate them. I started to explain how i love a man to dominate me during sex, and how i love to be in control at time. Turns out he wasn't talking about dominating in the sense of sex. He meant in general, in a relationship. He replied" someone is horny, this is not a sex question" haha. I wish i had gone Anon to answer that one haha

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I can understand. Such questions are high in numbers.

For me, it happened once (I remember). A guy had foot fetish, he was asking what is this.
    Now, instead of saying "you're podophile" I wrote "you're pedophile"
    Damn :/

• I once went on a long rant in a question, because I believed
    that I had a great answer, and I thought long, and hard, trying to
    make it perfect.. yes?

Turns out, I submitted it.. to the wrong question. ^.~

Not quite the same, but still slightly.. eh. ^.^

• I know why couldn't being a one sentence answer - I don't understand why you can't edit your own comments

• Yes that is common question asked by all the females
    on here about vaginal hair.. Yes it can be quite embarrassing

• saying something like WouldSmash/10 before noticing she's a minor...

• Oooooo hahaha made me giggle there

• Thought I wrote a comment back about that last night now I wondering what I said and where I posted it - Wouldn't want a comment about an underage girl misinterpreted.

• @JackPack @ asker it happens :x

• It's happened to the best of us

• ohhh man thats funny! yeah!

i have one thats worse!
    The question asked "Does your partner spank you?" i think
    i mis-read it as "parent"
    and said, "when i would behave badly as a kid i always got spanked!" lol

• Hahah, yeah I've been there lol.