What is 'reality check'?

is it a gag feature?

Updates:
hahaha, you guys are funny ! I know what the true meaning is - but I know it used to be a feature here! lol thanks anyway :)

0|1
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to be a feature here. Users could upload their picture and then write a few sentences about their idea of a "perfect date." Then, other users would rate them 1-10 and could leave comments about that person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just out of curiosity, what made you ask about it? That feature hasn't been here in over a year. It was on the old site and then the admins got rid of it when they updated to this new format.

What Guys Said 6

• From my knowledge a 'reality check' is what it says it is...

I do reality checks a couple times a day for 'lucid dreaming'.

A reality check determines weather or not you're dreaming.

There are tons of reality checks such as: trying to put your fingers through the palms of your hand; plugging your nose to see if you cam breath through it; looking at a clock, mirror; trying to fly etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • it basically means get the shit out of your ears, eyes, mouth, your head overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is when you tell the person that what they believe in is total bullshit and they need to check over and reevaluate their beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's something you tend to say to someone who is up n the clouds and doesn't seem to grasp the idea of the reality

0|0
    0|0
  • It's when you check on the price of real estate. Wait... No, that's a realty check. My bad. What was the question?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's a life feature.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• woooaaaa reality check! omg them days...

0|0
    0|0