Why do people post pics of themselves on GAG, then get upset about the comments?

I mean...if you put it out there, shouldn't you be prepared for any comments?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause people are fuckin' idiots.

• I think you hit it on the head.

What Girls Said 6

• True. I think if you put it up then you should deal with it however I think some people who comment are also very harsh. Like people commenting things like "you're so ugly I wanna puke" I mean there is nicer or less harsh ways to express how you feel. Expressing how you feel is okay, being rude isn't okay

• I would agree except some people are unnecessarily rude about it.

• Lots of sick puppies on GAG...

• Very true. Its like they expect people to like it or complement them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

• Usually people want to be complemented but when there not, they get upset

• People have a habit of doing stupid things.

• Because they're not looking forward to honest opinions, they want to be complimented.

What Guys Said 4

• i guess it'd be better 2 be kinda bit more polite basically instead of telling them "u r fuckin ugly"... no?

• they can't handle the hate.

• Nobody is really prepared for 'any' comments.

• Once I posted pix of my sexy muscles and abs and a bunch of beta guys downvoted me lol. just lol.