How often are you asked by other Gag people to answer their questions?

Just curious! A good indication of whether you actually have something worthwhile to say!

0|0
18|18

Most Helpful Girl

• It is rare. I would say once every two weeks someone would pm me asking me to answer their question that they put up.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's more than most people, I think, about the same as me when I'm here most every day.

What Girls Said 17

• Not very often, maybe once a month someone will inbox me and ask me to answer one of their questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too often. I gotten messaged a couple of times, though. Once in a while, I might. I don't like when people ask me to answer their Q's. I mean, it's because they are desperate and no one else is, but I still find it annoying. I also don't get why they choose me. I'm not anything special and what I say isn't all that great, haha. I don't ask people to answer my questions, though. Either I post another question like a week later or something or I just don't ask again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people will private message me and ask me to weigh in. Not often, not like you I'm sure my kitty friend!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't always get asked to answer their questions, but I get messages from people telling me they've seen my answer on someone else's questions and they'll ask for my advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least once a week and it's driving me crazy, because I'm on gag a lot, i always scroll through recent questions and i answer the questions i want to answer, so if i didn't answer your question, that means i don't want to!

0|0
    0|0
  • That never happened to me. I guess my opinions aren't good ahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly anymore but a ton a couple months back

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens about once a week some times more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never , I wish I was asked since I'm always looking for questions to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that often actually. Just every once in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had that happen

0|0
    0|0
  • not that often, but i've gotten messages from people to answer their questions :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They not do it often but I don't like it when they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every 2 weeks. I usually ignore them, because I assume they send it to all of GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often maybe 2-3 gagers pm me asking if to look at or answer their questions

0|0
    0|0
    • I would guess that's more than most people get asked. About the same as me when I'm here most of the month.

What Guys Said 18

• Not too often but I also don't feel that it means I have something worthwhile to say. I usually just assume they're spamming people for answers.

When I first started on this site this site had a chat function and I have mixed feelings about them removing it because there were some "interesting users" who really turned it into a nightmare with their ex-drama. So I was kinda glad that went away.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens once in a while with me. But I am always happy to answer anybodies question and try to help give them a very good and critical answer that I hopes helps them out in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every once and a while. Mostly by new users who think that the Guru tag automatically equals "wiser" instead of "spent too much time on here."

1|0
    0|0
  • Around five to six times a month :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was only asked once but it was in passing convo in pms but I got MHO so it must have been an ok answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to get asked to answer?'s all the time.

Now so... not so much. Probably because I haven't been as active in the past 2 years.

I probably get a request about once or twice a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they ask me, although I answer, and I tell them that they shouldn't take my word for granted though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Chuckle, then why ask you?

• I don't know

because they think my opinion matters? :o

Or I just have a fancy GURU tag next to my name

It could be that

I always say that you should look into the opinion of more than one person, though

• Not a whole lot of course they don't really need to ask I usually scan my followers list for questions to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • once a week, i dont even know why... im 90% annoying 10%helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often. I'm not a GAG celebrity!

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually have been asked once and it was like a relationship question lol if they really knew me they would NOT be asking me for relationship advice.

But thats it just once

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times I've been asked but I had no knowledge of what the question required so I couldn't answer, I only answers questions that I'm knowledgeable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like once in 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Practically never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never lol. I'm crying inside bwahahahahaha :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a blue moon