Hello everyone. I'm new here, can anyone tell me how this thing works? It looks really cool. :) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look under the faq to see exactly what's forbidden and how xper works.

Post smart things, get upvoted and the MHO (Most Helpful Opinion) award to get Xper, which increases your rank (to earn mad respects from others) and you can cash it out for physical stuff.

For anything relating to the website (like this post) use the GirlsAskGuys topic. It's a very common mistake a lot of people make.

What Girls Said 3

• U can post any question you want and anyone can answer and then u can choose the answer that was most helpful.. and u get points.
    U can also post a mytake where u share experiences, facts, etc... simply anything that comes to ur mind

• Someone asks a question people have answers. Yes, there is a such thing as a stupid question and yes the asker will be called a troll and get even more trolling answers lol. There's anonymous options for both answerers and askers, if you ask me it's rather abused but to each their own. People get really butt hurt on here and block people that sometimes make the most sense or tell the most truths. Your points you can get some giftcards to like Friday's and Amazon. com

• ask a question, get some opinions.
    find a question you like, leave an opinion.

nice fade! ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to GAG... Here's a good place to start: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Answer a lot of questions. I was surprised what I could do in just a few months, and I've learned a lot about myself just answering questions.

• Simple... get points for posting stupid questions and answers...