How to block someone?

Im new here and a guy on this site keeps harassing me through messages even after telling him multiple times to leave me alone, how do i block him?

Most Helpful Guy

• roll over his stupid nickname and press "X" basically

What Guys Said 5

• If you are uneasy about someone following your activities, no worries; you can just block them. There are several ways to block a member.
    You can go to that member's profile page and click Block on the left menu.
    When you hover your mouse over their username in a thread, click the X to block them.
    If you'd received messages from a member that you'd now like to block, you can block them from your inbox by clicking the red X.

Blocked users cannot @mention you, they cannot Follow you or your questions/takes, they cannot share their opinions on your questions/takes, they cannot comment on your opinions, and they cannot vote on your opinions... UNLESS you post anonymously.
    Whether you post anonymously or not, a blocked user can never send you private messages (remember to delete the existing conversation BEFORE blocking).

Please keep in mind that when you block a user, you are blocked back. You cannot @mention them, you cannot Follow them or their questions/takes, you cannot share your opinions on their questions/takes, you cannot comment on their opinions, and you cannot vote on their opinions... UNLESS they post anonymously.
    Whether they post anonymously or not, you can never send them private messages.

If you want to block an Anonymous user on that post only, please click (or tap, for mobile) on "Anonymous" and click "Yes" to Block. They will no longer be able to interact with you on that post, but they will not be blocked on any other post.

Also check this out :- www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8060-block-anonymous-users

• Go to his profile. There's a little x next to message that says block

• Click on his profile name and you will see 'block' select it

• You are just so hot I couldn't help myself.

• On the messages there an x, and you can block him that way.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty sure by clicking the "x" it'll ask you if you want to block that person... I've only ever blocked two people and it's worked for me. Should work the same for you whether you're on your laptop or phone.

• You go to that person's profile and there should be a Block button ready for you to click.

:)

• Just ignore him and click on Block which is a red X

• Just hover over their username and press the x button.