Why did you join gag?

I signed up bcz i wanted to ask a question about a girl that i didn't know whether i liked her or nah .... wbu ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I joined because I seriously needed help with a guy back then. Now I just give people advice and I love to see what guys comment on problems because its hilarious. And looking at abs are nice too so yeah!

What Girls Said 10

• I really wanted dudes to send me unasked for dicl pics.

• I forgot. I remember I was looking up a question on Google, I forgot what the question was and when I searched up the question, I came across gag and made an account ✌ .

• I really like advising people. Once I'm done with school I'd like to become a counsler. I feel like I can sorta do that on this site. I also like answering the stupid questions as well haha

• I was looking up about a question I had. So Google lead me to here. Then I saw you could ask questions and leave opinions. That really intrigued me so that made me join, lol.

• Googled a question about my ex and this came up... the rest is history

• I joined because I was having some trouble in my relationship and I thought maybe I can get some help over here.

• I Googled a question & was directed here. To comment I had to join GAG. So here I am.

• I was having guy problem, and I needed help figuring out his behavior.

• To join a community to talk to. When the main people in my life are too busy or away.

• I wanted to ask about some guy that was on my mind at the time

What Guys Said 13

• I asked god that why I should live anymore, what would I do with this life.
    He sent me URL of this site and now I'm here.

• I have a bit of a story. Before I came to GAG on October 2014, I used Yahoo Answers during 2012-2014. That site was filled with extremely racist, ignorant and bigoted trolls (Worse than GAG) and the majority of the community never accepted my opinions and instead attacked me constantly so I stopped using it around April 2014.

But one day I was wanting to find an answer online about a crush I had and I typed in the question and a link to GAG came as the first result. After I checked out that question, I took a sneak peek at the GAG community and I felt it was time I found a new online community to share my views on different things so I made a GAG account a few days later!

And I have to say, 6 months of being on GAG now it is definitely much better than Yahoo Answers and I really enjoy it and the community is much more open and accepting of other people. I also made a few friends on here to go along with it so that's a bonus. :)

• I like talking about male/female dynamics and helping people.

Seems most people here, though, are more interested in shitting on the opposite sex, feeding each other's insecurities, and ignoring good advice because it isn't what they wanted to hear.

Honestly thinking of deactivating my account. I might stick around long enough to have enough xper to make a big donation to that charity, then leave. I can think of better ways to spend time.

• i did 2 years ago n order 2 answer some question about height basically... but iwasn't that addicted back then

• I can't even remember.. My first account was like 3-4 years ago I think.. Ugh I've been here too long but I'm not quite ready to quit lol

• i wanted to read tons of generalizations in 1 day
    media.giphy.com/media/OV1blc3qpmM7K/giphy.gif

• My friend told me about some girl problems he was having made a discussion here and showed me. At first I thought the whole site was stupid then I realized there we're some actually interesting topics and mature people so I joined.

• I joined because I have no life.

• Self-hatred.

• I needed some place where I could get girls opinions and ratings on my looks

• I had to ask a question: "should I give a girl I don't know a rose for V-day?"

• This should be ' how did you join gag? '

• Not very proud of this, but I signed up to ask questions about having a small penis.