Who do you get more opinions from?

• girls
  • guys
  • about the same fro both genders
  • i ask tons of silly questions

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't asked that many questions and haven't notice a swing either way in answers so I suppose fairest answer is equal between genders.

What Girls Said 4

• Usually males.

• I think guys

• mine are about 50/50.

• no hate the girls but i only ask sexual questions or relationship ones so i can't really only ask guy so i ask both and i have had moments to where i see female comments like why the fuck did you even comment if your not gay?

• than the site should be guysaskgirls. com

• there are some good female comments but a lot of them tend to be irrelevant to the actual questions

• I c that

• I got opinions from the both gender, but most of them are older than me. I always find that as older people experienced more, they will know your problem better and give you wise opinions

Can you please help me here? thank you
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1427043-how-can-i-win-him-back-tell-him-i-love-him

What Guys Said 4

• I get the most answers from girls unless i ask a question that was specifically for guys.

But when i go through the site feed, I'll have to admit, that i pretty much skim through everything and ignore the ones with blue lettering, but answer most of the ones with pink lettering. Its just a habit lf mine, and i wonder if anyone else does the same thing lol

• I am down the middle with both genders

• The reason i barely ever answer male questions is because they are usually about either "does this girl like me?" And for that, my guess is as good as his; or its a "how do i look question", and since I'm not gay, the only answer i could possibly give is "nah you look fine man. 6?" Lol, so that's basically my reasoning for skipping male questions 😛

• Depends on question type.

• I'd say about the same from both genders

• it evens out pretty quick

• From females in most of my questions