Do you leave GAG open when you step away from it or do you close it?

When you sleep go to work, or just are away from the computer for awhile ,do you leave GAG open on your device or do you close it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I close the window but I don't log out. I don't like to log in again and again. I ticked the 'remember me' button.

So, whenever I open the site again, it's convenient.

• so gag is not open when you leave from your computer or device right?

• I shut down my computer and close it on my mobile because I don't want to heat it and reduce battery respectively.

What Girls Said 3

• i usually just minimise the window.

• so its usually always open even when you leave?

• nah not always, my bad. if I'm gone for like an hour or 2 ill still stay logged in but if I'm gone out for ages or asleep etc, then ill log out.

• I leave it open for the day, but log out when I leave for the day. I only use this during the week at work. I don't use it on my phone or on the weekend. When I am at work, I just minimize the window

• I always close it

What Guys Said 5

• I shut it down unless I am watching tv

• I always lock my ____ before I leave to go any where even if it's to the restroom, basement etc

• Oh man, I don't really want anyone to know I'm on here. I'd deal with it if they did, but I'm trying to delay it.

• so then you do close it when you are away from your computer or other device?

• Sorry.
      Yes,
      I close it or lock my device.

• Usually just hide it behind tabs lol.

• is it closed when you sleep too?

• Usually, unless I accidentally leave it open on my phone.

• I open another tab