Can you add redeemable expr points on your GAG account by paying the admins money?

Like lets say I want to add $20 extra dollars on my GAG amazon gift card can I pay the admins money and have them give me 5,000 extra xper points

I have no credit card

Most Helpful Girl

• why, just go to amazon buy want you want with the gift card and make up the differents
    with your debit of credit card

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not possible.. sorry about that

What Girls Said 7

• @girlsaskguys I think you can answer this

• If you have no credit card how do you plan on paying GAG admin?

• why would you want that?

• My vagina will never be good enough... :'(

• 1|1
  • wow. Well first off my post is not actually about your question but I gotta tell you, I could TOTALLY see myself hitting it off with a British guy. Of most of the British guys have have looked at, the prominent feature I see from their face is that they seem to be very agreeable company to be around, like say if i took the initiative and ask them to follow me to a certain place, they'd do it; not sure how to explain, but they are agreeable. Just easy to be around--a pretty much good companion , whether in your down time or just at the grocery store shopping to get items for venturing cooking projects, etc totally awesome... so I'm not just pointing YOU out of the crowd but this is what's I've noticed from the other British people as well... perhaps easy to talk to , can handle emotions from another person (because I have emotional bouts). Well that is at least the impression I get from your face. You kind of look British so perhaps are you British? lol

• No I am not British lol I am middle eastern white are you a spammer? lol

• All I gotta say is good things can come out of dark times---and I must thank God for my acquired gifts.

• If that's what you believe

• Of course not man, come on, you've been here long enough, why are you even asking this?

What Guys Said 3

• ... why the fuck would you want to do that?

• If you have no credit card and wanna buy amazon stuff either buy an amazon gift card or have someone else order. IIRC you can also get a pre paid Visa card

• Whats with exp points what do they do I just don't get it