Do you think GAG should start a new level called "Master Troll"?

Let's face it! We got some very, very dedicated trolls on here. Shouldn't they also be recognized by GAG for their hard work... day in and day out?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• There should also be a "Master Bullshitter" level, for the people who spew copious amounts of it in every post they make.

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• @JackKerouac77 - would suit the that title

3|1
    0|0
  • Lol. Dedication means nothing. Trolling is an art-form and most of those wannabes don't even deserve the name Troll.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna see that !

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm yet to see a good troll here.

1|1
    0|0
  • You should consider creating a poll for this question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do we get to vote on who gets into the Master Troll level?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 3|2
    0|0
  • There is definitely a male anon 18 - 24 putting in the hard yards to get that title if it is ever introduced.

1|1
    0|0
    • Which one, the virgin hunter guy or the one who always posts sexist polls?

• Show All
    • Virgin hunter comes and goes. He keeps getting banned and is probably on account #1000 now. And if the other guy you're talking about starts all his anon questions with "POLL", then we're thinking of the same person.

• Yes @musicbrain5 we are on same page.

• A tad ironic.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm.. maybe... perhaps..

0|0
    0|0
  • nope---------------------------------------------------

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean you're a dedicated troll!

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I just think since there are so many on here that perhaps they should be recognized. At least, you would know who they are...

• You don't know what trolling means

0|1
    0|0
    • Why don't you enlighten us, my fellow Anon?

• It means when someone says something controversial just to piss people off

It's not when something says something controversial which he really does believe and wants to discuss it

• Good thing that you're clear on that! Pass the word on to others who need help!