Have you ever had a question removed by moderators and do you find it annoying?

The question I just had removed was said to be "nonsense".. honestly I believe whoever removed it was either bored or having a bad day. Whats wrong with posting something different rather than the same old dribble by weirdos on anonymous? Does anyone agree?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah lol it was a fun joke about Keyspirits but it got counted under member post so was removed

• It happens man! The mods/super mods/admins remove it.

I hate it when someone posts a funny question, and I wrote an epic response to it! And getting so much upvotes to it, to then realise, it's been removed..

It's like.. Err God dammit!

• I agree. I dont see why your Q got deleted.
    there's so many weird Qs on here who should be deleted.

• What was the question?

• I'm not sure which question of yours got removed.. but the nonsense reports are nonsense.

• Yeah I've had a few removed bc it was "nonsense"😒

• its unfair

• Yeah, I have

• Yep, I've had some questions removed and it's indeed annoying.

What Guys Said 11

• Your question was hidden by a moderator. Hidden questions come to mod queue for admins attention. Admins decide whether to remove it completely or reinstate it. In your case the question has been reinstated.

• I've had questions removed as "nonsense" or "antagonistic" for valid reasons, and also had question hidden for "offensive", but the "offensive" ones always came back to life because they weren't actually offensive, haha.

• Agreed. But I think this question will be removed as well. LoL

• The censor me all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

• Very, very rarely. I'm an ex moderator here and I don't even want to begin to understand some of the reasons why some are removed now. Some are justified but others I doubt it. I see nothing to warrant removal.

• Yeah, I've had several removed. Maybe six of them? Not sure.

I don't get why they were. I wasn't hurting anyone.

• I had about 6 questions removed so far, and yeah some of them for lame reasons

• meh... i think they only play to their friends. kind of petty, but there you go..

• All the time

• only once and it was so stupid.

• Yes, I've had a few removed. I've had a couple reinstated later. It's definitely annoying and seems quite arbitrary...

• Yup thats the one

• They might take this one down too, they did that to me last time I asked a question regarding removal - but it did get the original one put up again.