Why does loveisbeautiful have so many recommended questions?

Half of the recomended questions are from loveisbeautiful. Is it only me or doe's any one else notice it to? I have no problems with her just wondering what gives?

• Never noticed.
  • Yes it's a bit weird
  • You didn't know you can buy your way there
  • Bacon, who cares
@loveisbeautiful What is your take on this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Well I only just came on but I see recommended questions from other users for the moment... though I have already had different recommended questions from the same user before.
    No idea what exactly triggers it. It seems to have something to do with the people you follow but the mathemetic formula behind the selection has nothing but secrets for me :-)

• Who care. I never really notice and never click on it anyway. I usually just go for the really fresh question.

• It depends on how many people you follow, the more you follow the more the recommendations

• I don't even know who that is but I see no harm in what she is doing.

• I like bacon.

What Girls Said 6

• I think the recommended questions are usually from users you follow. I don't know why hers would be popping up more often though.

Also, just to clear up something someone else said here, editors are not hired by the site. Editor status just means that the person's myTakes will be automatically promoted rather than an admin having to manually promote them. We don't get paid to do it though.

• Hm, I don't know about that but I usually see a bunch of recommended questions from @Toad-1!

• You probably follow very little users. Before I only followed about less than 5. Only one of them made questions frequently. On my recommended questions, I could even see his Anon questions. I know they were his because he would share the links to me.

• If you're following her, you're going to see all the questions she asks. I'm not following her so I rarely see any of her questions.

• Do you follow her? The recommended questions I see are mostly from people I follow, so I hardly see hers.

• hmmm bacon!

• Yes I do but why would 1/2 of the recommends be hers some over 2 months old?

• Because she asks more questions than others you follow and because she has more others than the others? Just guessing here

• Never noticed but true