How did you findout about GirlsAskGuys. com?

I googled it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Way back in 2009, a college buddy of mine (we graduated the same year in 2008) sent me a funny post about a girl writing a letter to "nice guys that finish last", which was a fucking hilarious satire.

I was looking up "nice guys finish last" in Google, and came across some interesting blogs and forum threads.

One of them was on this site called GirlsAskGuys. com. This site had an interesting look and feel from other forum sites. This site felt personable and felt like the mass chat rooms of the 90s and early 2000s (which all shut down due to online predators).

So this site was a bit of a throwback in that regard... so after lurking and cruising this site for a few weeks, I decided to make my profile in January 2010 (with the same username; never changed it!)

----

I never felt a need to leave GaG, so I'm still here (even after being viciously cyber-bullied here by a couple who each had a GaG account lol). Outside of them and a few users here and there hating my guts, I seem to be welcomed and well received here. :-D

Although I'm less active here than I used to be, I usually at least lurk here once or twice a day (sometimes on my desktop, sometimes on my tablet, sometimes on my phone).

What Guys Said 25

• I was just googling for new Questions and Answers web sites one day because I was fed up with Yahoo answers, found GAG and singed up and tried it.

• I was looking for a forum where I could talk all day - It didn't matter if anyone listened to me or not ( LOL ) - In fairness I have been on a few and this one is by far the sanest I found.

• i googled for help and came across a question someone asked on here and decided to ask my own... now i am still here a hundred questions later

• I googled "how to make a ham sandwich" and a question about ham from here popped up

• I used to Google a lot of different questions about social attitudes to stuff then I got results for this website.

• It was a cold day, early spring this year. I was bored out of my f***** mind and I happened to MISclick an ad strip somewhere that took me here and.. I was like "fuck it" and signed up.

• Friend was having problems with a girl and posted a discussion about it and sent me a link (because i was helping him), I was surprised at how mature the answers were so I joined.

• I googled sth about women answer men's questions and this came up

• I also came here after a Google search. I wanted to join a Q&A site with a reasonably low amount of trolls, it's much harder than you would think. So far so good!

• Me personally? I was looking for advice sites online and found this.

• i asked a weird question on google and here this website was so i clicked on it and was prompted to make an account so i did and im loving it here

• Is 6 inches small for women

• I Google something, and it was a question on here, then I saw other questions here that I could answer, and now here I am

• I used to go on another website to chat with friends but my laptop broke and that site is completely different on the mobile version. So I was looking for a new site where there's a nice community and I stumbled upon here

• I was basically looking for p*rn and I came across something better.

• Actually I was was searching something else on Google, accidentally I got this site and created my account. I find it better than other social sites.

• Went looking for it, considering leaving though.

• i was searching for a problem i had :p

• Google lol

• By accident

• I was told there were good looking gurls and it was sooo true

• I had a question myself and googled this question and so found GAG

• I think I googled embarrassing stories

• i asked a question on google, then i found it the first in the result, that question had been asked in GAG.

• I typed in google, "is my 18 inch C#/% too big"

What Girls Said 23

• I was looking for, uhm.. blue movies ;/

whatever search stream I had in google, one of the results was a question in the sexuality section. I remember the question specifically. It was an anon dude saying, "why date women when you can hire [a sex worker]" (he did not say it in so many words...) and he had a very LONG post about this, about how much cheaper it is to hire sex workers than have a girlfriend. (Remember that guy, anyone?)

Anyway for some reason that made me want to sign up. I have no idea why. I guess it was better than my usual haunt, being the Runescape Roleplaying Forums, lmfao. Anyway, thats my shameful story.

• I honestly have no idea. I think through a advertising, but I'm not sure. I used to be on a other QA site, but that one was Dutch and was way too strict. Like 98% of the questions here weren't allowed on that site and would be removed. So I already was interested to join a QA again.

• I was searching the typical question 'signs that a shy guy likes you' and I found out about that site. Then, I read the answers related about that question and a few weeks I tried to remember this site because it actually answered my question. So I typed 'guys asking girls. com' but it didn't work so I googled and I found the actual site! I was thrilled!! lmao

• honestly I asked a question through Google, and it brought me here almost a year ago. . don't ask what question was, I don't remember lol

• Also Google, over six years ago lol

• I had a question about something and I googled the question and I was looking through websites and clicked on this and it looked fun cuz u could answer people's questions about life so I made an account!

• Looking for advice about how you can tell if a guy likes you and a similar question from this site came up

• I had some questions I was sorting through regarding my life and this site came up often in my search so after repeat visits here I decided to join.:-)

• I googled a question and it brought me here.

• I was googling a question about divorce, found this and have been here since.

• I googled something abiut my old crush and answers from here popped up. I THOUGHT this was a cool site and I can ask questions so I signed up.

• I Googled a question & was directed to GAG. Had to sign up to comment the rest is history. hahaha

• by accident, search engine result

• I googled "relationship problems" and GAG popped up

• I searched where to look for online advice and ended up here and kind of on here more than I am on any other social media.

• I wanted to ask a question. I giggled my question, and came across someone's gag question. Joined right then.

• Call it fate or destiny

• google <3 :D

• Yup. Google brought me here too.

• My friend showed it to me.

• I looked up a random thing (don't ask what...) and bam! first option.
    I've always seen this website on google but never was curious enough but look at me now *chris brown voice*

• don't know I just found it one day while surfing the net.

• A boob question brought me here :)