Why do people start conversations on GAG if they're just going to deactivate their account?

This has happened to me a couple of times. I'll be having a really interesting conversation with someone and then they tell me how happy they are to have met me but they say they are going to deactivate their account and I'm just like, why did you even start talking to me then? I guess I'm just not good with change. But... it just kinda hurts a little when it's so sudden. <\3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• It is weird, I have had a woman start a conversation with me, get into an argument with me, deactivate her account, then start up a new account, contact me again, talk to me start another argument with me and the second time she was really really nasty and now she has deactivated her second account.

• That sucks :(
      In my case the people I talked to actually had really nice things to say though. One person I had a lot in common with and we had a great time talking but they said they wanted to focus on their job so they deactivated their account :/

• That's nice :)

• Yeah we are each others rocks :)

• SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO RUN AWAY FROM TRUTH

LIKE, WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH AND IT'LL KNOCK ON OUR DOOR. BUT WE'LL SAY "COME BACK, YA ASSHOLIO, I'M LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH." BUT IT JUST KNOCKED!

SILLY HUMANS

• Lets have a conversation :D im going to deactivate my account soon lol

• Sorry but I have to...

N sorry if I hurt anybody here.. 🙋
    Its coming soon...

• Beats sounds cray to me

• I'm not deactivating

What Girls Said 4

• I know what you mean..

What's the point of having an account if they're just going to deactivate it within 24 hours?

So stupid -_-

• They sound like trolls... trying to know people here..

• It's happened to me, they message me and then when I go to reply I can't because they deactivate lol. Not a big deal though because I barely know these people

• Establish other means of communication outside of gag?