What are the kind of questions you tend to ignore on GAG?

Do you ignore questions like, "does he like me?" And others like it?

0|0
13|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I ignore lengthy, sincere questions from people with serious problems that require a genuine response from someone who cares.

I tend to answer questions where I can brag about myself or crack jokes. Or a simple response question, like "do you like pizza?" Oh yes I do! Bahahahahaha!!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• To name but a few:

Does he/she like me?
    What does it mean when a girl/guy does

1|1
    0|0
  • The ones that only allow girls to answer. :-P

Otherwise, I consider almost every question to give my say. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I only look mainly in 3 topics - Other, Social Relationships and GirlsaskGuys for questions to answer usually ignore all the dating and sex questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll questions.

Unless they're a fun read.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually questions that directly ask stuff about myself (like what color, what are you eating, how are you, blah blah) which this question, ironically, is like (no offense)

But I also avoid sex and questions directed at opposite sexes (like do girls really? or do boys really?). I prefer intelligent and thought provoking questions that are not either/or.

0|0
    0|0
  • “What's he thinking?"
    "What should I do?"
    "Why do/don't you believe?"
    "Why do X race not like Y race?"
    "Why do feminists think blah blah blah?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Is my dick big enough

2|0
    0|0
  • I answer almost anything to be honest. Unless it is really offensive of course and idiotic trollers out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • silly ones that makes no sense. like "what question i should ask on GAG?" or "is 2+2=19 " something like that. i can answer all to questions, but if a question was that requires much effort to answer i would pass it out like: "what is the integral of lnxdx?". or "can you prove x power to n (n is any number greater than 2) plus y power to n is not equal to z power to n.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid religious ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to ignore any questions. As long as I am considered an intended answerer, I will answer. Of course, I can only answer so many questions at one time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones where the asker is looking for a hardcore argument.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Questions that are beyond my experience. Stuff like marriage, parenting.
    2. Rate my picture questions. I don't like picture rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Q. What he is thinking? How can I read minds

Q. Will he come back? How can I tell u.

Q. Why he did so? O. o

And Longer questions etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Questions about height

0|0
    0|0
  • Religion question

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to ignore the questions with really long description or the ones that are overly sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rate me and dick questions and questions asked by particular GAG members.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those stupid hypothetical questions asked by @Theriddler

0|0
    0|0
  • yes these questions, and those of gay people i ignore them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Great question! I think everyone should read this so they know what most people avoid, and can think about that next time they post something.

I tend to avoid questions that ask about GaGers. "Who do you think is the cutest GaGer?" "Which GaGers should be a couple?" "Who do you trust the most on GaG?" I don't get it - I guess there is a community of people here who have gotten to know each other, or have been attracted to each other's pictures and answers, who log in frequently and have established some parasocial relationships together.

I know nobody on GaG, though I see the same names and remember some people who have shared the same opinions on things with me, but I wouldn't go as far as to know or care who on GaG would be able to make the best pancakes.

Along with that, the rate-me, boob/dick questions are a pain in the ass and I wish those sorts of posts could be banned. Watching anyone with severe insecurity issues begging for attention in this way is nauseating.

On the flip side, I do enjoy heart-felt anguishing questions where someone is dealing with something and afraid to talk about it (being gay, losing their faith, etc.), women-behaviour questions, relationship questions, and if I'm in the mood, I love a good discussion on religion and other political or social issues.

0|1
    0|0
  • questions related to dick sizes/boob sizes... or how do i look

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything sexual related. Dick questions or something likethat. I can't really give a proper answer because I don't have a lot of sexual experience...

0|1
    0|0
  • Rate me (!), does he like me, any question that sounds like it is written by a total douche.

2|0
    0|0
  • All "rate me" questions!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I open a question.. Explanation too long.. I close tab right away.

1|1
    0|1
  • I ignore the over sexual trolling ones?
    And the does he like me
    Does he like me mostly because they are either long or vague...

0|0
    0|0
  • judgmental ones. Especially religious ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • " Rate me" questions!

0|0
    0|0
  • the "rate me" questions i always ignore ahaha :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i only ignore the sexual ones ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal problems because I can't answer those :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I ignore some lengthy questions.

0|0
    0|1