Anyone here make friends as easily as me?

Okay so basically If I want to be your friend I can I can just look at you and next 3 days were friends like honestly I can look at you and become friends I don't know what it is with me I can literally choose my friends. Is it hard for you if so tell me why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way except with eye lasers. If I want to laser you down I just need to look at you and, ZAP, you're lasered down.

• I have a natural abilty to help others and become friends with anyone which is why i'm going to become a Psychologist

• My laser eyes can zap inanimate objects. Can your friend eyes befriend inanimate objects?

What Girls Said 2

• Well im a bit shy in person but In general I am friendly and all I know is that me and @SpecialWael became friends veryyyyy fast hahaha :D :* ^_^

• I'm kind of introvert, but I can make friends easily. However, I am very picky about who I befriend.

What Guys Said 6

• I define my friends as the one's that I am closest to... the rest are just acquaintances.

If they are just people you joke around with or say hi to... then they are not really your friends.

• No i'm talking about FRIENDS not just people you say Hi and Bye too

• If you looked at me I doubt we'd be friends.

• Trust me I can once we make eye contact

• Now thats just stupid

• No it's perfectly reasonable. It's a proven fact. I have references to studies to prove it.

• hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah no ;(

• I easily make friends.

• I am nice but my friends choose me, I'm not good at making friends.

• yes, many people can.